• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Hey guys, is anyone Wordpress savvy here?

Our Reviews page isn't showing the reviews AT ALL. The page is linked to the Reviews minisite itself, but they're not showing. I've been searching for countless solutions for this, yet none have worked so far. If anyone could possibly help, you'd be doing me a great favour and I'd love you forever! This is a serious problem and needs to be eradicated ASAP.

Edit: Don't worry, I've fixed it now. :monster:

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Did you not see the edit, Tres? It's all fixed. :monster:

Edit: Fuck, I called you Ryu. I think I hit my head harder than I thought. :/

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Oh hey yeah I joined I guess

:monster:
It's coming towards the end of semester though and I've got exams coming up in about 3 weeks. I'll try and fit in time for articles to procrastinate with ofc

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Totally cool, Satsu. I give you a free Ami Pass. :monster:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Hey everyone we'll be having our monthly podcast this Friday and an pre E3 special this Saturday, both live. We would love that anyone that can to please check them out on our youtube channel and send us questions and comments during the recording. Monthly podcast will be at 5pm EST and the pre E3 special will be 2pm EST. Also please subscribe to our youtube channel, we really need it.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
10pm GMT and 7pm GMT respectively if you prefer those translated. :monster:

Also:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We'll be streaming our fifth podcast at 10pm GMT. We'll be sharing the link shortly before broadcast.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Last edited:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The podcast last night went really well, despite my nerves about hosting it. This is just a reminder that we'll be streaming our pre-E3 special podcast tonight at 7pm GMT. I'll be sharing the link later on tonight minutes before we go live. Please join us, submit questions, comments, etc!

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
I'm actually ragin' I missed it last night, really enjoyed the last one. Shall tune into your E3 show tonight, says I :monster:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
You can still always watch it via the video above. We're pretty much aiming to go live now with each and every one. That's not to say it's easy, as it's difficult assembling the team. Also, thanks for subscribing! Truly appreciated.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Due to unforeseen circumstances, we have had to postpone our pre-E3 podcast tomorrow night at 7pm GMT. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
This is where we'll be doing our pre-E3 podcast. It's definitely going ahead tonight! We're going live at 7pm GMT, please make sure to be there and submit your questions!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
We're on live, please go to the youtube channel and send us questions and comments.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
The site has just hit 100,000 hits in our nine months of existence! A big thank you to the team and our readers for supporting us!

We'll get our thinking caps on how to thank everyone and celebrate in the meantime. :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom