• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Gamerspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lex

Administrator
Ami can you start putting those videos in spoiler tags? I'm not normally one to complain but you post an awful lot of them and it wreaks havoc on my chrome windows.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Ami can you start putting those videos in spoiler tags? I'm not normally one to complain but you post an awful lot of them and it wreaks havoc on my chrome windows.
Of course. I was thinking about it a little while ago, but obviously forgot. I'll do it from now on for everyone. :)

Lex

Administrator
That's great. For good measure I've put the videos on this page in spoiler tags.

It wouldn't be a problem if it was say one video or so per post (or maybe it would for some people idk) it's just that you tend to post a shitload in one post and 15 posts with shitloads of videos in them = a very busy page that's difficult to scroll down. It kind of makes me avoid this thread.

I've left the solo podcast vids as they are :)

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Again, no worries. I was going to do them all, but then realised I didn't have the motivation to do it, so thanks for that.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
We're currently seeking new writers and reviewers since the site is rebranding in the New Year. Whilst it's obviously not paid and voluntary, it's a great team that's gone from strength to strength since we've launched. Now we're going full on geek, covering films, TV, comics, games, etc.

Apply within or get in touch with anyone from the team if you fancy yourself as part of us! :)
http://t.co/nI4A0doVzi

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
What kind of writing are you seeking for by any chance? reviews of the sort?

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Typically news writers and reviewers, but anyone in that role is allowed any kind of article, including opinion pieces - gamer perspectives is a huge part of who we are. Also, this is directly from the page I linked to:

News Writers
The majority of our writers fall into this category, but are not limited to this role alone. It will be your responsibility to break news as it comes through. Articles are typically short, without spelling and grammatical errors. There is the opportunity to be promoted to a Site Editor, should exceptional work be produced.

Reviewers
Games are constantly being released and we want reviewers to give their thoughts on behalf of the site. We may get codes for upcoming games sometime before they are available to the general public. Deciding which writer reviews what games are discussed privately amongst the team.

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom