Games that'd work good as Movies

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
Advent Children would make a good movie if it wasn't pure shit.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
I have such the crush on Zero. :awesome:

:awesome:! I'll admit it...I do too. /blush His theme song from MMX still makes me gush like a kid.

Oh, and I would LOVE a Starcraft movie, Drake! But the word is that Blizz is planning a Warcraft one...big surprise. I enjoy some of the lore behind WC, too, so that may not be so bad.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
I wouldnt mind seeing a radiata stories movie , though im like the only person who actually liked that game XD

DrakeClawfang

The Wanderer of Time
:awesome:! I'll admit it...I do too. /blush His theme song from MMX still makes me gush like a kid.

Oh, and I would LOVE a Starcraft movie, Drake! But the word is that Blizz is planning a Warcraft one...big surprise. I enjoy some of the lore behind WC, too, so that may not be so bad.

I heard that, dunno it's status tho.

If they make a SC movie, they ought to use a refined version of my idea - http://www.blizzforums.com/showpost.php?p=133719&postcount=1

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
lulz. for some reason for Starcraft didn't click in my mind and I thought you ment StarFox

Pixel

The Pixie King
Monkey Island

Oh wait, Pirates of the Caribbean :P

I wouldnt mind seeing a Zelda movie, but it'd turn out shit.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Monkey Island

Oh wait, Pirates of the Caribbean :P

I wouldnt mind seeing a Zelda movie, but it'd turn out shit.

DOES THIS LOOK SHIT TO YOU?!

I was quite distraught when this turned out to be fake ;_;

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
Clarification: A Zelda movie in the right hands would be awesome, but it wouldn't be placed in the right hands, it'd be placed in Paul W. S. Anderson's or Uwe Boll's.

Pixel

The Pixie King
If you look at the art style of something like forbidden kingdom, i think that mixed with a bit of LotR could work for Zelda.

wayfarer

ACF Refugee
AKA
Fenrir/Cerberus
It most likely WOULDNT end up in good hands. Not to mention it'd definately be given a shitty screenplay.

Halo!!! Let's not forget what could've turned out to be the greatest video game movies of all time. It's a shame Fox and Universal had to fuck up Peter Jackson's movie.

Hawkeye.

Hero of the Ages says Shabz.
Final Fantasy VIII. As a trilogy though. the first movie would cover disc 1. The second would cover disc 2. & the third would take up 3 & 4.

F.E.A.R would make an awesome movie if it were put in the right hands.

Devil May Cry on the condition that Robert Rodriguez works on it.

Halo. The game would be the second movie though. the first one would be The fall of reach.

Akemmi

Cetra
AKA
xAkemmix
Amen to that.

In Jesus name Amen to that. lol

I wish the new Devil May Cry movie would be animated. Not with 30 seconds to mars fail guy playing Dante! It enrages me. He looks nothing like him!

Don't get me started on the new Prince of Persia movie either, It's made by disney, isn't animated and the prince has a name. GRRRRRRRR

Final Fantasy VIII. As a trilogy though. the first movie would cover disc 1. The second would cover disc 2. & the third would take up 3 & 4.

F.E.A.R would make an awesome movie if it were put in the right hands.

Devil May Cry on the condition that Robert Rodriguez works on it.

Halo. The game would be the second movie though. the first one would be The fall of reach.

I agree def with the F.E.A.R idea. I haven't seen a decent horror movie with an actual plot since the first Residnet Evil and Silent Hill movies.

Halo movie shall be good and I like the idea of FF8 being a trilogy.
XXX

Akemmi

Last edited:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Okay, here's my question:
WHO WAS THE GENIUS WITH NOTHING TO DO THAT MADE THIS? :monster:

All of IGN apparently. I looked and there's a fanmade version of that being made and released in a couple weeks actually. It doesn't look horrible, but it's definitely not as good.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Oh right, they were doing a PoP movie. I'm gonna go watch trailers for that one, fgj :monster:.

DMC could work, but only if it was done in AC style (CG). Seriously.

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
Dead Space would be a fucking awesome movie. It already reminds me of Aliens a bit, mixed in with more action.

And for some reason I think Red Faction could be a good movie too. Would be a bit more difficult but it could work as well. I could totally see it as a summer blockbuster action/sci-fi movie.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Something's bugged me, who's the bright silver haired chick in the armour an shiz, that isn't Zelda. o.o

Forgive me, never having played a Zelda game before :monster:

Makoeyes987

Listen closely, there is meaning in my words.
AKA
Smooth Criminal
....Why do you care so much, since its fake, and you've never played a Zelda game?

Considering its fakeness and how its taken liberties with character appearances, I'll take a guess and say it's possible she's Impa.

Top Bottom