Gaming deals

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
I figured this would be a useful topic to have

as many of you know that as a part of midweek madness Alan Wake is 15 bucks and the portal collection is 9 through steam. These are both great deals for some awesome games. For those of you feeling nostalgic the original Wolfenstein games are available in a pack for 4 bucks.

For those of you interested in Max Payne 3(all 2 of you :P) Buy.com is offering a 20 dollar credit and free shipping for the game.

I'm gonna try and remember to update this thread regularly, and it should be more useful once more and more folks start finding and posting shit

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Funnily enough the 50% discounts for Alan Wake and its DLC are also on Good Old Games, of all places.

No biggee, just an alternate place in case people want to consolidate their games library there instead of Steam.

A footnote for Australians - ozgameshop.com is probably the best place to buy games in Australia right about now. With our retail prices fucking us in the ass, and digital distribution now joining the party with region-restricted pricing, ozgameshop is throwing the Australian gamers a bone when they know there's a market to be had in a crowd that's increasingly sick of prohibitive prices in a global market. And with the AUD going below parity with the USD just today, it's going to get increasingly more difficult to find a decent online price, let alone a price in-stores (shit we don't even have a decent Amazon site, it just directs Australians to .uk)

With free shipping from the UK - no ifs, no buts, free shipping on everything, and a wide range of products including a shit-ton of merchandise (including Play Arts Kai and other assorted figurines from Kotobukiya, RC cars and helicopters, official T-shirts, hats, wallets, bags), the savings I've made from ordering from ozgameshop.com have been phenomenal. Just, uh, don't expect anything to arrive any sooner than a week or two. This is literally shipping from halfway across the globe, you know.

The range of products is pretty exhaustive but the fact that it's there shows that the website cares about gamers more than any other retail in Australia, besides maybe Gametraders. And stock tends to be fairly limited due to the large demand that it's gotten, so buyers should be on their toes.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
GOG price matches don't they?

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
Probably.

It's funny seeing them expand their product range.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Just got this in my email, I think it might be for existing Origin users or customers so check your emails for it.

They have a deal going on right now to get 70% on up to 3 purchases for select games with a promo code that comes attached with the email. It expires on May 13, so i guess its a weekend promo. Check your emails if your an origin member.

Annnnnnnnd, If anyone wants my promo code send me a private message im to broke to buy anything lol.

ForceStealer

Double Growth
There's a Pixeljunk anniversary sale on PSN. Pixel Junk Monsters, Eden, Racers and Shooter are all $1 each, and the first three are available in a bundle for $2.

Pixeljunk Shooter 2 and SideScroller are each $5.

I can personally recommend Shooter, Shooter 2, (especially Co-op) and Eden. I have never played Racers or Monsters but I just got the bundle. Sidescroller just seems to be a crazy difficult rehash of Shooter.

Last edited:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
80% off Company of Heroes series on Steam.

First time I saw/played it, my mind was blown by the level of detail. In this day and age it might not look it so much, but it's still a hell of a RTT series.

Last edited:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Gamefly is having a sale on games; they're used, but apparently come with their cases and manuals in brand new condition. Of note:

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - 12.99
Final Fantasy XIII-2 - 14.99
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - 9.99
Alice: Madness Returns - 12.99
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - 12.99
Catherine - 14.99
Portal 2 - 14.99
Infamous 2 - 14.99
Uncharted 2 - 14.99

and so on

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
I might actually get my own copy of XIII-2 if I didn't need a new headset bluh

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Both of you should get those things.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Ghost Recon series on Steam, 75% off
Future Soldier minus 5 dollars

idk if anyone here has a disposition towards tactical-thinking shooters though sooo whatever just throwin it out there in case anyone missed the gargantuan banner across the Steam Store page :awesome:

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
copied this from gaf's big Amazon game thread

Sale is LIVE!
01. Max Payne 3 STEAM|Max Payne 3 NON STEAM $29.99 50% off runs 7/1-7/4 (end of day 7/4) and will then be 33% off through 7/14

02. Spec Ops: The Line - $24.99 (50% off) – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

03. Syndicate - $14.99 – Origin activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

04. Bioshock Dual Pack (Bioshock 1 + 2)– $7.49 Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

05. X-Com Complete Pack – $2.99 - Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

06. The Darkness II - $12.49 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

07. Rockstar Classics Pack - $14.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

08. Crusader Kings II - $9.99 – Steam activate-able – this will run from 7/1-7/14

09. Plethora of Paradox Games - $19.99 containing (all Steam activateable) runs 7/1-7/7:
Crusader Kings II [Download]
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
Magicka Collection [Download]
Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
Majesty 2 Collection
Victoria II [Online Game Code]
Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
10. Plentiful Paradox Package - $12.49 (all are Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7 contains:
Crusader Kings II [Download]
Magicka Collection [Download]
Magicka: The Stars Are Left DLC [Online Game Code]
Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection [Online Game Code]
Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter [Download]
Victoria II [Online Game Code]
11. Pint Sized Paradox bundle - $7.49 (all steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/7:
Crusader Kings II: Dynasty Shields DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Mongols DLC Pack [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Ruler Designer DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Albion DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of Faith DLC [Online Game Code]
Crusader Kings II: Songs of the Holy Land DLC [Online Game Code]
Majesty Gold [Online Game Code]
Warlock: Master of the Arcane [Download]
Majesty 2 Collection
12. Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition - $7.49 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14

13. Duke Nukem Complete Pack - $7.99 (Steam activate-able) runs 7/1-7/14:
The base game - Duke Nukem Forever
The DLC Pack - Duke Nukem Forever Hail to the Icons Parody Pack DLC
And the DLC Pack - The Doctor Who Cloned Me DLC Pack
14. 2K Strategy Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download](Non Steam)
The Stronghold Collection [Download](Non Steam)
15. 2K Shooter Pack - $19.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
BioShock 2 [Download](Non Steam)
BioShock [Download](Non Steam)
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
16. 2K Mega Pack - $39.99 – runs 7/1-7/14
BioShock 2 [Download](Non Steam)
BioShock [Download](Non Steam)
Borderlands Game of the Year Edition [Download]
CivCity: Rome [Download](Non Steam)
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack [Download]
Mafia II [Download]
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Game of the Year Edition [Download]
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition [Download](Non Steam)
The Stronghold Collection [Download](Non Steam)

some great deals in there you guys should jump on

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA

Lex

Administrator
Deus Ex: Human Revolution is free in the EU starting tomorrow for PS Plus users.

Seriously, if you have a PS3 and haven't played this game, get it done. I might have posted something like this before, but PS Plus users can get their hands on some good games right now - Infamous 2, Little Big Planet 2, and more.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
steam summer sale fuq yeah

Top Bottom