General teams information

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
  • You have to be a member of a given team to post in its forum. You can join through social groups memberships; simply find the associated Social Group and join. Links will be forthcoming when the appropriate teams have been created.
  • Forum rules still apply within teams; indeed, frequent trouble-makers will simply be kicked out of the given teams.
  • Members can join as many teams as they wish.

Discuss.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC NOW

ok about music. Will a downloads thread be able to go in there? I guess links would be fine since we're not uploading them to bluehosts server?

Last edited:

A

Great Old One
I'm pretty satisfied with the fact that members can join as many teams as they wish. Sounds pretty cool, hope this all goes well. :)

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
That depends on what Yop thinks. Currently, teams are publicly viewable so it might not be a good idea, but if people think they should be private I can always change that.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
Also I do have an epic idea for the music team, i'll post it when its up. To see what everyone else thinks.

I'm pretty satisfied with the fact that members can join as many teams as they wish. Sounds pretty cool, hope this all goes well. :)
That's a good thing. Instead of the "You can only join 1 team" rule. That was bullshit.

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
That's a good thing. Instead of the "You can only join 1 team" rule. That was bullshit.

Lol, wern't you on one of the two teams that supported that rule though?

Lol, wern't you on one of the two teams that supported that rule though?
I may have been part of RoA, but I really didn't care if they did the multi-team thing or not. Considering some of you guys never shut up about the whole RoA / CI thing I did.

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
that's what I was thinking, although it would mean that discussion within teams wouldn't get indexed by search engines.

Just hide a sub section of the music team meant specifically for music sharing whilst keeping the rest of the section viewable :joy:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
Could work, but Yop needs to give the ok first. Also, give me names for teams dammit :@

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
Could name the music team the venue , and the comic team umm the comic rack? :monster:

Great justice for politics is great though , its pic should be our fail emote that would be awesome :awesome:

Harley

rain city state of mind
I have a name for the proposed music team: International Super Friends of the Recording Arts

:monster:

Ⓐaron

AKA
The Man, V
stfu about Emperor Jokeropolis. I agree with Gotham City though.

Super Mario

IT'S A ME!
AKA
Jesse McCree. I feel like a New Man
I keep telling you Emperor Jokeropolis shall be the wonder of this forum!

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Maybe the staff member who is heading the team should be the one to name it? Or maybe they could think of some names for those who are in the team to vote on.

Just imo.
:monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom