• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ghost of Tsushima

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Man, it's easily my favourite thing. I never realized how much information I get via Twitter and how much nicer it is to be able to share it directly like this. SO much better than needing to jump back and forth, since the only thing that it really makes sense to jump away for anymore are full articles.

X :neo:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy

Highlights for me:
  • Japanese dub included
  • Photo mode features, and the first one I've seen where the background stuff can be seen moving (wind, clothes, grass, leaves, rain, etc) instead of being static. You can also play tracks from the OST on it.
  • Overall visual aesthetic
  • Seemly decent combat features (still on the air how far the depth goes)
  • Interesting way of doing UI less exploration.

Last edited:

Lulcielid

Eyes of the Lord
AKA
Lulcy
Gameplaywise sword combat is very solid and engaging to carry the whole game, which makes it dissapointing how rudimentary the stealth gameplay is by comparison.

Beautiful world design and overall aesthetic.

Not the most standout part of the game but the narrative is engaging and solid to feel invested in it.

YMMV on whatever the openworld content feels worthwhile or filler.

The game has issues with voice sync with non-english audio.

Screenshot_20200714-113004_Chrome.jpg

Top Bottom