• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ghost's Groupies Unite

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
A thread for all of Ghost's Groupies. Hoorah! :P

Please like/thank this post or leave a post to join up. :monster: You know you want to. :awesome:

- ran by Dawn, Flare, and Lithium

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
As long as it's a part of his body, it counts. :monster: I'm a fan of his body personally, so I think I scored. :awesome:

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
0b3cad9710ec89bf08dde3cf74997b81.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
A group rule has been added:

All fanart submitted must be body art. Art created with bodies. Anything with your body. Have fun. :monster:

Ghost X

I thought my beard was pretty evident, but I will not question your perceptions, Channy.

I think I look better with my beard too, but then it gets too long and eats more food than my stomach does.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Count me in :monster:

Although I do wonder where Ghost is on the spectrum between Delight and Sheer Terror :monster:

Ghost X

xdxiZ.jpg

Seeing as Dawn monopolises the sheer terror end of the spectrum, by no coincidence am I delighted to have you aboard :awesome:.

What I'm wondering is how many lurkers are vomiting in their mouths a little :awesome:.

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
ATTENTION GHOST'S GROUPIES

GHOST HAS SHAVED HIS MUSTACHE AND BEARD

I REPEAT, GHOST HAS SHAVED HIS FACE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

RED ALERT RED ALERT

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
I have no idea how I only JUST noticed that this thread exists.

But I think instead of being Ghost Groupies we should be Ghost-Aids. Like Band-Aids but for Ghost instead of a band. :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
ATTENTION GHOST'S GROUPIES

GHOST HAS SHAVED HIS MUSTACHE AND BEARD

I REPEAT, GHOST HAS SHAVED HIS FACE

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

RED ALERT RED ALERT

*facebooks all info to groupies across the world*

This is a sad day indeed. Don't worry groupies, he has said he might let it grow back out.
There is still hope. Hold it close to your hearts. :'(

Please note:

Pictures of Ghost with facial hair are for sale at $5 apiece.....:monster:

Top Bottom