• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Ghost's Groupies Unite

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Seems fair. I can't decide whether I should glue them to my face to make my own Ghost-beard or put them in my coffee so I can absorb your powers.......

>.>

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
You're so unimaginative Octo.

The best thing to do with Ghost's beard clippings would be to either use them in a voodoo ritual or take them to a cloning lab. :monster:

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
God damn it Ghost, we can't leave you and your beard alone for more than a day. I'm going to have to issue a sanction that removes your rights to your beard, surrendering it over to the Groupies until you can be trusted again.

Now, let's start with the clippings.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
You're so unimaginative Octo.

The best thing to do with Ghost's beard clippings would be to either use them in a voodoo ritual or take them to a cloning lab. :monster:

I'm pretty sure we could make love potions with hair. :awesome: We have to sell this shit. It's all for his benefit, of course.

Keveh Kins

Pun Enthusiast
Ghost in the Shell
ghostintheshell_zpsje6zjmev.jpg

:awesome:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
OMG don't forget that our beloved Babycakes will be finishing university in mid-June -- and to celebrate, we're gonna have a Skype-party! Time to be confirmed, but 11th-12th-ish in June.

Crack a joke, crack open a bottle of bubbly, or just come poke Ghost's crack! :heart:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I don't think I could get the text chat function working in google hangouts, but I probably won't be able to participate anyway. So I dunno, construct a sock puppet of me instead :monster:

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I have to choose between dragging myself to some gambling-drinking-partying my dysfunctional, nearly-insane family is having or spending the time joking and chatting with you awesome folks (and harassing Ghost) in congrats that our beloved Babycakes survived four years of university.

Guess I'll be "sick" this weekend, as far as my family is concerned, that is. :P

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
When is this happening? Because this has gotta be a good celebration <3 :joy: And I need to plan for it!

Dawnbreaker

~The Other Side of Fear~
I think it would be our 11th and his 12th.

@Ghost: Whoops, bajesus, I could have sworn it was 4 years. xD

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
I'll try and be present in some shape or form, as long as I don't have to talk :monster:

Top Bottom