Going To Florida

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
I'm leaving for Florida tomorrow to stalk V at I think, 6am or so. =) I'll be gone until Sept 11th!

See you guys later~ (When I leave <3)

Teva

hai a/s/l plz?
AKA
Queen of Sunshine / QoS / Suiseiseki / Desudesudesu / Teva / Teva'ni
Aw enjoy your trip hon. ;)

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
only because Aaron Lives here.

I am the only attraction here worth going to.

and for her its buy the one day pass and get the rest of the year free ;)

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
There'll be no Aaron sexing without my explicit permission. As your pimp, I have yet to do you first for approval, :awesome:.

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
Yeah there's not shit in Florida worth shit except for maybe a few people unfortunate enough to live there. Everything is overpriced, it's always hot and everything is packed on top of everything.

Not even getting into the fucked up weather during late summer.

Carlos

I care not
AKA
That brown guy
There'll be no Aaron sexing without my explicit permission. As your pimp, I have yet to do you first for approval, :awesome:.

there will be no aaron sexing regardless of anybodies permission.

and no sir....I will be doing you.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
As your pimp, I cannot allow that. As your whore however, I can, but you'll have to pay me :awesome:.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Wow, I'm so excited to go there now, lol.

Tbh, I'm not really all that excited, there really are better places. I think I will have fun, though.

Thanks guys!!!..... I think. :awesome:

Mariketsu

I Am the Darkness, I'm the Monster
AKA
Razael
Awww, okay Celes. have fun and dont forgets about TLS and us crazy-bunch LOL. Bid us final farewell the day u leave? hope you have great fun times ahead of ya!

~ SoS

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Hey, I'm back! =) Florida was hella fun, but it is WAY too hot there. I thought I was walking through hellfire or something...

And I love hoodies. Not being able to wear them made me sad. =( Anyway...

Aaron, you are really sweet and absolutely charming. I'm very glad I got to meet you, it was nice. ^^ :glomp:

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie
Top Bottom