Good day everyone :)

leowhy77

Rookie Adventurer
AKA
LeoWHY
Hello to all, since I somehow started posting, might as well give an intro.

Played FF7 OG and watched ACC, viewed few cutscenes from CC and that’s about it...
However FF7 story and the few main characters development with thin the compilation had left some strong impression for me.

Now with FF7R, it sort of spark up the gaming gene inside me... I am planing for getting PS 5 to enjoy this game and subsequent parts, but I had basically spoilt myself with almost everything in this new game. (Can’t resist watching those playthroughs and spoiler discussions)

That’s also how I find this forum and I am really impressed by few of the detailed info here posted here.

Cheers,
LeoWHY

Cat on Mars

Actually not a cat
Welcome, LeoWHY!

Played FF7 OG and watched ACC, viewed few cutscenes from CC and that’s about it...
However FF7 story and the few main characters development with thin the compilation had left some strong impression for me.

Now with FF7R, it sort of spark up the gaming gene inside me... I am planing for getting PS 5 to enjoy this game and subsequent parts, but I had basically spoilt myself with almost everything in this new game. (Can’t resist watching those playthroughs and spoiler discussions)
I could have written this. :desu:

Top Bottom