goodbye from the world of tomorrow!!

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
sorry final fantasy i'm breaking up with you

i didn't really prepare a good bye speech so i consulted a dramatic goodbye generator to do it for me

Goodbye everyone, Is this really a community about loving dogs, or a concentration camp hidden behind a CUT. What planet do you live in-Planet Nazi? So, I'm not posting my dragons as I fully expect this post to be deleted, but so long as the Mods get my message, that's fine. It isn't the first time I've been deleted, granted that was because of a rule that HAD NOT BEEN ANNOUNCED YET. But clearly, I should have known better. I'm dumping this group and you stupid fucks. The internet is a vicious, atrocious place sometimes, and most of you have played your part in keeping it that way. Thanks so much... you've done nothing for anyone tonight.

well then

bye

Ghost X

There should be a dramatic goodbye rebuttal generator. Anyhoo, adios, have fun, live life dangerously, but don't get yourself killed, etc.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
For TLS such a generator would mainly output something like "Have fun an' shit :monster:"

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
What will it output if I input "Have fun an' shit :monster:" then?

thread: Who's gonna fangirl about Asami in the Korra thread now?

Geostigma

Pro Adventurer
AKA
gabe
sorry final fantasy i'm breaking up with you

i didn't really prepare a good bye speech so i consulted a dramatic goodbye generator to do it for me

well then

bye

I get the feeling scott made that generator.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
dagnabbit

so long and thanks for all the fish

Top Bottom