Greetings all!

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
Hello! Don't mind me; I'm new here. I've been following certain threads for awhile now and decided I should just go ahead and officially join. So here I am! I probably won't contribute much but I do enjoy reading everyone's ideas and opinions. You all are so creative! I also love checking out all the fanart that's shared here. It's good inspiration for my own! Maybe I'll get up the nerve to share some every once in awhile. In the meantime, it's nice to meet you all! Please keep up the good discussions :)

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Hello! Don't mind me; I'm new here. I've been following certain threads for awhile now and decided I should just go ahead and officially join. So here I am! I probably won't contribute much but I do enjoy reading everyone's ideas and opinions. You all are so creative! I also love checking out all the fanart that's shared here. It's good inspiration for my own! Maybe I'll get up the nerve to share some every once in awhile. In the meantime, it's nice to meet you all! Please keep up the good discussions :)
Please share your art! Seeing everybody's creativity is a big part of why I like this place.

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
Late welcome, but welcome nevertheless! :monster:

And do share your fanart, please, don't be shy!!!

BioTeach

Pro Adventurer
Thank you. I'll share as soon as I earn image posting privileges. I think I need 10 posts or something? this is #5!

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody
Thank you. I'll share as soon as I earn image posting privileges. I think I need 10 posts or something? this is #5!
I had no idea we even had those sorts of restriction. Well I hope you gain privileges soon! If your avatar is anything to go by, now I definitely want to see more of your art!

Top Bottom