Greetings from cold Russia!

Xenrir

Lv. 1 Adventurer
Hello, everyone! I'm Nikita, I'm 25 and I live in Russia! Happy to come here to join awesome FF community!
Sadly there is no FF fans amongst the people I communicate to, so i feel a little lonely in this matter, especially after more and more FFVIIR news. Tried to immerse my friends in these games, they kinda like them, a bit, but they don't have the same burning passion as me, so I can't share my hype in full. The Russian communities are scarce and usually toxic, so I didn't found myself in them. I hope to find what I seek in foreign communities an share my love for FFs with people, that are same as me! Though I'm not a fan of forums (i like chats much more, cause everything is in one place and i don't like to write too much, more a reader myself), I'll try to communicate this way too and to take part in serious discussions too! Hope we'll become good friends and share what we love the most!

Всем привет! Давайте дружить и делиться Финал Фэнтези!

Hello from Switzerland! Welcome to our boards. I hope you enjoy it here and stay and post often.
There are a couple of Russian fanartists whose work I adore.
I've heard there's some good Russian fanfic but alas I can't read it.
I'm in the same boat. None of my family or friends shares my passion. My friends think I'm peculiar for playing video games.

Erotic Materia

[CONFUSED SCREAMING]
HEY YOU, NICE AND BLUE ?

XS5LK.gif

Rydeen

In-KWEH-dible
Welcome, Xenrir!

Hello from Switzerland! Welcome to our boards. I hope you enjoy it here and stay and post often.
There are a couple of Russian fanartists whose work I adore.
I've heard there's some good Russian fanfic but alas I can't read it.
I'm in the same boat. None of my family or friends shares my passion. My friends think I'm peculiar for playing video games.

Switzerland? I thought you were in Canada right now. I’m gonna start imagining you as omnipresent. :monster:

Top Bottom