• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Greetings from faraway!

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Hello Lifestream!
First of all, the website itself is a priceless library I have come across by mere luck this year, and isn't that amazing that forums still exist and gather so many people from all over the world! I've been dying to discuss some FF-related things with anyone, especially now that the remake is finally here in all its glory. It's been a big challenge to find another passionate fan among the people I know, especially in Russia where I live, soooo I'll be happy to join the discussions with all of you, wonderful people :lol:

Prism

Pro Adventurer
AKA
pikpixelart
Welcome! We have people from all sorts of different nations here, so glad to add more Russian people to the mix.

The Lifestream is a fantastic community and resource. I’m grateful it’s as lively as it is! Enjoy your time here!

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
So many warm welcoming words! Thank youuu ^_^

Welcome aboard! Here, have a cookie or two. :cookie2::cookie: We need an international clique or something in TLSF :lol: greetings from Spain!
Welcome! We have people from all sorts of different nations here, so glad to add more Russian people to the mix.
Final Fantasy is like Nokia, connecting people :desu:

Hello and welcome, fellow traveller. Do you wish to stay for the night or simply rest a while? Either way, it's 60 gil.
Oohhh gonna go fight some enemies first to farm a little gil. I'll be right back!

Top Bottom