Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
...and salutations! I came across this forum some time ago, but following an uncharacteristic urge to action, I've just now signed up and put some touches on a shiny new profile. :joy:

Now, I would like to offer TLS community a customary "Sup!" post here and say that I look forward to sharing my opinions, ideas, and jokes with a happy and thriving bunch such as yourselves. ^^ Thanks for having me, and I'm sure to be a good little nublet from here on out.
:awesome:

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
Sankyuu everyone ^^

Hehe, I don't scare too easily. In fact, I'd be happy to do the scaring around here when any of you need a day off. :shifty:

By the way, maaaad props for having a Sisko emote. Truly, no one does a facepalm like a bald Starfleet captain.

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
lol When you said Sisko my first thought was of the Thong Song guy. XD But then I'm like, "Oh yeah..." lol

Munatik

Beacause I am a puppet
lol When you said Sisko my first thought was of the Thong Song guy. XD But then I'm like, "Oh yeah..." lol

:lol: Yeah, it's a pretty bad coincidence. Thong Song Sisko certainly would have made things on DS9 a little different, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom