• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Greetings

WinglessACCS

Da Fat Weeaboo Who Likes RPGs
Greetings and Salutations fellow supporters and followers of the Final Fantasy series!

I'm going to keep this as short as possible, but with as much detail as I can offer.

So...

1) I've played a wide variety of games, but like some of you (if any of you), I've absolutely fallen in love with the Final Fantasy series and have put many years into these games.

2) The first Final Fantasy game I played was Final Fantasy VII, because of this, this game holds the highest place in my heart, as it is also the very first game I ever played (no joke, I literally was given a PS1 and this game when I was very young and this was what got me into gaming). From there, I played FFX-2, FFX, & then finally FF8 (which is odd, considering I started with X-2 before starting with X).

3) After getting into Final Fantasy, I began to branch out and got into playing Chrono Trigger, The Legend Of Dragoon, Jade Cocoon, and a few others.

4) Now that I am an adult and in college, I have managed to reserve time for myself to return back to playing these games, and furthermore, I am also now re-creating music from these games using a vast number of programs.

5) I currently own Final Fantasy VII (PS1) & (PC), haven't managed to buy any others yet.

6) I have also played a wide variety of ROM hacks and remakes/demakes such as Final Fantasy VII (C), which is a NES demake of Final Fantasy VII (of course, I only played the complete patch version, as the original demake is extremely broken and causes many errors which makes the game unplayable).

7) I also managed to play sub-games and extended games from this series, such as Dirge Of Cerberus (Final Fantasy VII), Crisis Core (Final Fantasy VII), Dissidia (multiple FF games), All The Bravest (mobile, multiple FF games), Record Keeper (mobile, multiple FF games), G-Bike (mobile, Final Fantasy VII), Before Crisis (mobile, Final Fantasy VII), and a few others.

8) Although Final Fantasy VII is my #1 favorite game of all time, I do believe every other Final Fantasy game is equally impressive and may even be more impressive, but because FFVII was the very first game I played and beaten, it holds the most space in my heart.

9) I enjoy a wide variety of other content, such as Creepypasta/SCP, anime/manga, etc.

So yeah, that's about it... not sure what else to say.

Take care everyone!

WinglessACCS

Sorry for any SEVERE spelling/grammar errors, sometimes this keyboard fails to work and accidentally deletes words or adds random letters or doesn't even post anything at all.

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
Welcome!
corgi-stormtrooper.JPG

lithiumkatana17

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Lith
Welcome to the forum! There's a place here for everyone, so get to posting and we'll see what type of crazy you are! :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Hello and welcome to the forums! :reptar: Hope you enjoy yourself here and make yourself at home! ^_^

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.

WinglessACCS

Thank you all so very much for the warm welcoming, I was expecting to be aggressively criticized and ridiculed.

image.jpg

RedFFWolf

Donator
Hello there! Warmest of welcomes :)
"Come in, and know us better, man"

From there, I played FFX-2, FFX, & then finally FF8 (which is odd, considering I started with X-2 before starting with X).

I've also played X-2 before X - I remember being so excited to know more about Wakka, Lulu and Kimahri, thus, with them being playable and whatnot :)

You're not alone in that regard :D

Ghost X

latest
:monster:.

200_s.gif

scary4.gif
:awesome:.

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Greetings fellow Final Fantasy fan but mostly fellow creepypasta fan! I have written a bit myself. Some of my favorites include: The Devil's Game, Morrowind Jvk1166z.esp, A Favor For A Favor, the "No End House" quadrilogy, a handful of the SCP stories (087 being my particular favorite), The Keepers saga is nice, Yellow Raincoat and Sadie. There are a bunch other but these are some nice ones.

Welcome to the party! :monster:

Top Bottom