Greetings!

Chocobo Eater

Pro Adventurer
Hey all! I'm new to TLS and pretty new to the FFVII fandom as a whole. Here's a little bit about myself and the VII series:

What year did I first play VII? 2014. I'm young. (Not that young. Is early 20s young?)
Favorite character? The Turks. Don't make me choose one.
Favorite Compilation title? Hard to say because there's a mix of good and bad in all of them (but mostly good). Probably Crisis Core, because Zack. TKAA is also great, and I don't even like reading. I guess the Turks just fascinate me that much... and I somewhat relate to Evan.
Favorite pairing? Reno/Rude, obviously. Platonic, though. Don't like Clerith, don't like Cloti, like all three as individual characters, especially Aerith. Not really a fan of shipping, I guess.
Favorite scene in VIIR? Platefall, minus the Whispers. Screw the Whispers.
Scenes I look forward to in VIIR-2? The Nibelheim Incident, and anything involving the Turks.
Characters I look forward to in VIIR-2? Elena is best girl.
Anyone else (but the Turks)? The great Vincent Valentine.
Anyone else (but the Turks and ex-Turk)? Cid. Cait Sith. More Reeve, more Rufus. And I pray that Nanaki is treated well.

Feel free to answer some of these questions yourself so I know you better! I can't guarantee how active I'll be on the forums, but I look forward to chatting with all of you.

Torrie

astray ay-ay-ay
Welcome, fellow Crisis Core lover! :joy: Don't hesitate to dive into TLS and take part in the discussions!

Uh-oh, poor birdies, beware!

Top Bottom