Guardians of the Galaxy [Marvel]

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I love the GotG series, and recently things've been going kinda nuts. This is one of the reasons that I'm kinda sad to see Marvel crash everything together is that I have NO idea what's surviving from this.

Most recently, Flash (aka Venom) joined up with them, J-SON disbanded the Guardians, and things went nuts.
Everyone got kidnapped by different factions, and after getting back together and ousting J-SON as the enormous prick that he is and setting him on the run, things got kinda crazy. The Venom Symbiote went totally nuts. We got to see it possess Groot, Rocket, & Drax and then most recently it took them to COMPLETELY uncharted space and found its (the Symbiote's) homeworld. They're a race known as the Klyntar, and we get a really big crash course in what they're all about that I enjoyed (I'm someone's who's totally ok with mind-melding infodumps), and Flash was seen as EXCEPTIONAL for all the good that he did with his problematic symbiote (also seemed to be a kind little hat tip to that cancelled comic). The Venom symbiote was returned to the collective, repaired, and re-bonded with Flash into a completely new and badass form that apparently will be capable of lots of new things that it couldn't do before.

Aaaaaaaand we rounded it out by Captain Marvel contacting them all to let them know that Spartax has declared Star-Lord as the new king - much to his and everyone else's surprise since J-Son's out of the picture.

I really love their team to bits.

Also, Tres - Do you happen to know when Flash/Venom joined them? It was apparently an Avengers-related event that I missed and haven't managed to track down (mostly because I'm lazy).

X :neo:

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
I don't think it was an event. Flash joined in last May's "Guardians of the Galaxy: Free Comic Book Day" #1 -- though I suppose one might say that decision by Tony Stark (to maintain better contact with the Guardians) spun out of the "Avengers Assemble" miniseries in 2012.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Is anybody else following the Black Vortex event? I'm hoping that it'll be an entertaining little arc of space shenanigans, but I'm kinda bothered by how it seems that they're always unnecessarily exacerbating the Kitty/Star-Lord relationship drama.

I AM looking forward to seeing
Beast (and Storm) deal with the fallout of (ab)using an uncontrollable cosmic power - with Beast as the Captain of the hypocrisy squad for doing so willingly, since both of them have been judging the everliving fuck out of Cyclops for that sort of thing since AvX. Schadenfreude engines set to maximum.

(Also, Mister Knife was half-mentioned in Captain Marvel this week which is related to this).

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Is anybody else following the Black Vortex event? I'm hoping that it'll be an entertaining little arc of space shenanigans, but I'm kinda bothered by how it seems that they're always unnecessarily exacerbating the Kitty/Star-Lord relationship drama.

I AM looking forward to seeing
Beast (and Storm) deal with the fallout of (ab)using an uncontrollable cosmic power - with Beast as the Captain of the hypocrisy squad for doing so willingly, since both of them have been judging the everliving fuck out of Cyclops for that sort of thing since AvX. Schadenfreude engines set to maximum.

(Also, Mister Knife was half-mentioned in Captain Marvel this week which is related to this).

Giving Beast all the crap is so last year. See the Watcher, see Spider-man in A+X, Maria Hill, Tony Stark, and everyone in the Battle of the Atom. At least with Cyclops and Beast animosity between the two had been build up over the previous years (unlike Wolverine, who had to flip overnight, cause he can't not be in every X-Men issue before Schism).

After Bendis and Hickman, I hope Beast has been buried enough to counterbalance his Cyclops hateboner and he can slowly move back to being a respected hero again.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Giving Beast all the crap is so last year. See the Watcher, see Spider-man in A+X, Maria Hill, Tony Stark, and everyone in the Battle of the Atom. At least with Cyclops and Beast animosity between the two had been build up over the previous years (unlike Wolverine, who had to flip overnight, cause he can't not be in every X-Men issue before Schism).

After Bendis and Hickman, I hope Beast has been buried enough to counterbalance his Cyclops hateboner and he can slowly move back to being a respected hero again.

To be fair, he'd totally earned all the crap he got there over and over, but this is more about the fact that it's exposing Beast & Storm to a shift in perspective that they've been exceptionally judgmental against and forcing them to deal with what (near) ultimate power is like.

Beast is well out of that hatred of Cyclops arc already in the most accelerated timeline of the 616 (see Avengers #38) but it's a matter of seeing how he completely comes around to that perspective from where he was. Storm's the other one who is the antithesis of Hank (frequently in a state of myopic raw emotion), and is also getting a much needed perspective shift from this. The fact is that you can accuse people all you want for when they're under the influence of an extreme cosmic force, but until you've been subjected to one it's difficult to really cast fair judgement without that experience, and Black Vortex appears to be that experience.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So far, "The Black Vortex" is pretty damn good, actually.

Partly for the reasons you bring up, X, partly for the excellent pacing, and partly because it's not trying too damn hard. It's primarily just telling a straightforward comic book story about a powerful cosmic artifact and the shenanigans than ensue when bad guys want it and good guys try to stop them -- that it's doing so while tipping its hat to the wider context you brought up may actually merit it being better than just "pretty damn good" by the end.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Partly for the reasons you bring up, X, partly for the excellent pacing, and partly because it's not trying too damn hard.

Of all of the events so far, I have the most faith in Black Vortex right now solely because of this last reason. It is what it is, they're having fun with it, and there's no "IT'S GOING TO BE A PARADIGM SHIFT FOR THE WHOLE OF EVERYTHING" like so many of the previous events have been and have utterly failed to be.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
To be fair, he'd totally earned all the crap he got there over and over,

Yeah. Because Bendis MADE him earn. That's not the reason why Bendis chose Beast to go crazy and make the irresponsible decision that kickstarted his X-Men run in the first place. The reason for that was because Cyclops came out of AvX more popular then before and thus it wasn't cool to scapegoat him anymore. And so the shoe had to go on the other foot. Which is FINE. But I feel we've gotten there by now.

Beast is well out of that hatred of Cyclops arc already in the most accelerated timeline of the 616 (see Avengers #38) but it's a matter of seeing how he completely comes around to that perspective from where he was. Storm's the other one who is the antithesis of Hank (frequently in a state of myopic raw emotion), and is also getting a much needed perspective shift from this. The fact is that you can accuse people all you want for when they're under the influence of an extreme cosmic force, but until you've been subjected to one it's difficult to really cast fair judgement without that experience, and Black Vortex appears to be that experience.

Just teaming up with Cyclops in desperate times is something that Beast has been doing basically this entire time. Avengers isn't saying anything new in that regard.

but this is more about the fact that it's exposing Beast & Storm to a shift in perspective that they've been exceptionally judgmental against and forcing them to deal with what (near) ultimate power is like.

Beast was the one that jump Avengers ship, told them he wouldn't help them provoke Scott when it became about Avengers vs Phoenix instead of Avenger vs X-Men. If experiencing Phoenix-like power is what is portrayed as turning him around it'll be thoroughly unjustified. That should reserved for guys like Rogers and Stark. Beast and Ororo had problems with Cyclops' way of doing things since he created X-Force. The Phoenix issue is only a thing because Xavier ended up dead.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Yeah. Because Bendis MADE him earn. That's not the reason why Bendis chose Beast to go crazy and make the irresponsible decision that kickstarted his X-Men run in the first place. The reason for that was because Cyclops came out of AvX more popular then before and thus it wasn't cool to scapegoat him anymore. And so the shoe had to go on the other foot. Which is FINE. But I feel we've gotten there by now.

What's I'm saying is that accepting that Cyclops was right, and understanding what he dealt with that made him do what he did to be able to forgive him are VERY different things. We've clearly gotten to the first one, but I don't think that they'd gotten to the second one. I think that Black Vortex is what that is.

Just teaming up with Cyclops in desperate times is something that Beast has been doing basically this entire time. Avengers isn't saying anything new in that regard.

tumblr_njoistT7gh1qfo4qoo1_1280.jpg

Hank referring to Scott as "a man of the times" while speaking to Roberto isn't something that I'd just toss up to being teaming up with Cyclops in desperate times. That line alone shows that he has a COMPLETELY different point of view towards who Scott is and what he does when talking to someone else about him.

YBeast was the one that jump Avengers ship, told them he wouldn't help them provoke Scott when it became about Avengers vs Phoenix instead of Avenger vs X-Men. If experiencing Phoenix-like power is what is portrayed as turning him around it'll be thoroughly unjustified. That should reserved for guys like Rogers and Stark. Beast and Ororo had problems with Cyclops' way of doing things since he created X-Force. The Phoenix issue is only a thing because Xavier ended up dead.

I'm not saying that experiencing near-ultimate cosmic power is turning him around. He's already turned. What he needed was understanding, and the perspective shift he just got from Black Vortex is EXACTLY that.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
What's I'm saying is that accepting that Cyclops was right, and understanding what he dealt with that made him do what he did to be able to forgive him are VERY different things. We've clearly gotten to the first one, but I don't think that they'd gotten to the second one. I think that Black Vortex is what that is.

But gaining ultimate power isn't what made him do what he did. SOME people should probably give Cyclops the benefit of the doubt concerning how much of his actions were the Phoenix and how much of it his own but Cyclops himself, during Schism came to Storm and begged her to stay on his team because he was surrounded by villains and doing more and more crazy stuff and would probably turn evil without her, no Phoenix needed. And even if it wasn't for that, Scott was already planning to use the Phoenix through Hope to toy with reality itself in the hopes of undoing Wanda's curse on mutantkind. Gaining ultimate power isn't WHY he did what he did. It's only why he went about it in that particular way. His agendas are still one that Beast and Storm are mostly opposed too.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
But gaining ultimate power isn't what made him do what he did. SOME people should probably give Cyclops the benefit of the doubt concerning how much of his actions were the Phoenix and how much of it his own but Cyclops himself, during Schism came to Storm and begged her to stay on his team because he was surrounded by villains and doing more and more crazy stuff and would probably turn evil without her, no Phoenix needed. And even if it wasn't for that, Scott was already planning to use the Phoenix through Hope to toy with reality itself in the hopes of undoing Wanda's curse on mutantkind. Gaining ultimate power isn't WHY he did what he did. It's only why he went about it in that particular way. His agendas are still one that Beast and Storm are mostly opposed too.

Yes, while his agendas towards the Mutants needing to carve out their own place in the world is what they were against, that's already been addressed when Beast attempted to reach out and get help with Matthew and no one answered & he broke down and admitted that "Cyclops was right."

That still doesn't directly get into the specifics of what he did once he got the Phoenix force. Beast & Storm are constantly up all over the fact that he (eventually) lost his shit and Xavier got killed while under the influence of said cosmic force. That's why I still hold that despite the fact that they admit that he was correct in his general perspective, it's the Black Vortex subjecting them to that sort of cosmically powered scenario that will get them to the point where they'll have seen things from a cosmic perspective AFTER admitting that is what it'll take for them to finally forgive him.

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Yes, while his agendas towards the Mutants needing to carve out their own place in the world is what they were against, that's already been addressed when Beast attempted to reach out and get help with Matthew and no one answered & he broke down and admitted that "Cyclops was right."

Beast left Cyclops because Scott left him to rot in Omega Prison until his imprisonment manouvered things for Scott to be ready to declare that place for mutants in the world after forming kill squads and ordering Beast and X-Force to leave Hellion, Boomer and Surge to their Legacy Virus riddled fates so as to get his mutant messiah baby back and all the other secrets. That hasn't changed. Cyclops may have been right about attidute towards mutants now but that in itself has everything to do with the antagonistic stance Cyclops and his Extinction team of supervillains had been taking against mankind on behalf of the mutants all this time.

I like Cyclops. I understand that AvX (poorly written as it was), had to happen in some form or other. Someone had to get all irresponsible and jerk around with the fabric of reality to undo what Wanda had done in the first place. Too bad for Cyclops that he seemed the natural choice for that and I hope we get back to him being the leader of the X-Men again soon. But he WAS still thrown under the bus and turned into an ***hole for the sake of some Avengers story. Pretending he was right and was doing the objectively morally correct thing all along and the Phoenix is bad and that's all it ever was is not the way to end Schism. That's no better then Children's Crusade's way of dealing with the initial Wanda **** up.

Cyclops should be meeting the other side of Schism half-way, at least.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
Minato Arisato said:
But gaining ultimate power isn't what made him do what he did. SOME people should probably give Cyclops the benefit of the doubt concerning how much of his actions were the Phoenix and how much of it his own but Cyclops himself ...
This is one of those topics that should not come up around me. :monster:

I know Tom Brevoort has said a particular thing recently, and he can say what he wants now, but until what he's saying these days about possession by the Phoenix coincides with what's on the pages of the comics, he's just stirring up crap among the fans when it comes to this stuff.

We've had Namor express to Hope Summers that he wasn't himself while possessed by the Phoenix ("AvX: Consequences"#4); we had Emma express fear of what she may do and ask to be stopped even when she was still possessed, and later state that the Phoenix Five couldn't control themselves ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #9 and "Uncanny X-Men," vol. 3 #3 respectively); Colossus was presented with his personality heavily distorted during the time of his possession, his artistic nature amplified and distorted while his pacifism was at war with the unchecked aggression the Phoenix was bringing out in him ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #9); Cyclops has definitely denied (more than once) being himself when he killed Xavier ("All-New X-Men" #10 and "Wolverine and the X-Men," vol. 1 #40), as well as beg to be killed shortly after he actually did so during the brief moment that he was able to reassert control over himself ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #12); and, perhaps most importantly, Rachel Grey -- the longest-running host for the Phoenix Force ever, as well as the planet's leading expert on it -- has said Scott wasn't in control of himself and that what happened wasn't as simple as "X did Y" ("Uncanny X-Men," vol. 3 #24).

Even during the war against the Phoenix Five, Tony Stark asserted that no one had been able to control the Phoenix ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #12), and shortly before dying at Cyclops's hands, Xavier himself said that "Scott and Emma are falling under the Phoenix's dark influence" ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #10). Hell, even Iceman accepted that Scott wasn't acting under his own control when he killed Xavier ("Uncanny X-Men," vol. 3 #25), despite being one of the people who hated him the most because of it.

I've got to go with what's on the page, especially from Rachel.

Were the Phoenix Five like puppets? No. The Phoenix doesn't work like that. Still, having one's inhibitions lowered by an outside force amounts to not being entirely responsible for one's actions.

And speaking of what Brevoort has to say on this matter, let's check in with what some of the creators of "Avengers vs. X-Men" said while the series was still being published:

Jason Aaron outright said, "The Phoenix Force changes you" and that Scott was struggling to assert his will over the Phoenix rather than the other way around.

Meanwhile, Brevoort himself previously compared what happened to the Phoenix Five gaining the Phoenix Force as being like someone shooting you up with cocaine against your will: "The dicey analogy that I've been using for that, which makes people uncomfortable [Laughs] is that it's like you're walking around, minding your own business, making the world a better place and suddenly somebody shoots you up with cocaine."

Brevoort also said (same source as previous), "The Phoenix Force is life energy. It's wild and it's fueled by emotion and passion and when you're hit with a sudden rush of it the tendency is for people's inhibitions to kind of go down and for more of who and what they are at the core to come out."

Next, Brevoort added (talking about Cyclops; again, same source), "So he's still himself, but he may not be as in control of himself as he would be if he was stone cold sober."

And Brevoort himself has said, "the effect of having the Phoenix Force burning inside him may have impacted Namor's judgment."

He also said this:
"I think the experience of hosting the Phoenix is a heady one. Particularly given that neither of these characters was really cut out to do it in the first place. It wasn't like the Phoenix chose them to be a vessel for its power. It was an accident that happened and they've been struggling to make the best of it and turn it to good use.

The Phoenix has always been a fairly uncontrollable force. It is the flame. It is passion, life, and emotion, and the portion of its power that these characters have wielded has grown exponentially, not just once but three times. I think that has to have an effect, and after three times there may be a little addiction even to the process of that next hit like you say; of getting another jolt of Phoenix essence. So yes, by this point certainly, Scott and Emma are not playing with a full bag or[sic] marbles."

As well as this:
"At this point, the actions of all the Phoenix Five are a little bit suspect because they're all amped up on Fire and Life Incarnate. The fires of the Phoenix have transformed them into the purest and most unrestrained versions of themselves. Their true, quintessential natures tend to come out as the Phoenix just burns away the need for civility or circumspection. Namor is just being himself with the dial turned up to 11."

What he's saying now doesn't change what he said then, and what he said either then or now is ultimately still secondary to what was shown on the pages during "Avengers vs. X-Men," and what has been shown since. :monster:

Last edited:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
This is one of those topics that should not come up around me. :monster:

Tom Brevoort can say what he wants now, but until what he's saying about possession by the Phoenix these days coincides with what's on the pages of the comics, he's just stirring up crap among the fans when it comes to this stuff. We've had Namor express to Hope Summers that he wasn't himself while possessed by the Phoenix ("AvX: Consequences"#4); we've had Emma Frost say the Phoenix Five couldn't control themselves ("Uncanny X-Men," vol. 3 #3); Colossus was presented with his personality heavily distorted during the time of his possession, his artistic nature amplified and distorted while his pacifism was at war with the unchecked aggression the Phoenix was bringing out in him ("Avengers vs. X-Men" #9); Cyclops has definitely denied (more than once) being himself when he killed Xavier ("All-New X-Men" #10 and "Wolverine and the X-Men," vol. 1 #40 respectively); and, perhaps most importantly, Rachel Grey -- the longest-running host for the Phoenix Force ever, as well as the planet's leading expert on it -- has said Scott wasn't in control of himself and that what happened wasn't as simple as "X did Y" ("Uncanny X-Men," vol. 3 #24).

I've got to go with what's on the page, especially from Rachel.

Were the Phoenix Five like puppets? No. The Phoenix doesn't work like that. Still, having one's inhibitions lowered by an outside force amounts to not being entirely responsible for one's actions.

And speaking of what Brevoort has to say on this matter, let's check in with what some of the creators of "Avengers vs. X-Men" said while the series was still being published:

Jason Aaron outright said "The Phoenix Force changes you" and that Scott was struggling to assert his will over the Phoenix rather than the other way around.

Meanwhile, Brevoort himself previously compared what happened to the Phoenix Five gaining the Phoenix Force as being like someone shooting you up with cocaine against your will: "The dicey analogy that I've been using for that, which makes people uncomfortable [Laughs] is that it's like you're walking around, minding your own business, making the world a better place and suddenly somebody shoots you up with cocaine."

Brevoort also said "The Phoenix Force is life energy. It's wild and it's fueled by emotion and passion and when you're hit with a sudden rush of it the tendency is for people's inhibitions to kind of go down and for more of who and what they are at the core to come out."

Next, Brevoort added (talking about Cyclops) "So he's still himself, but he may not be as in control of himself as he would be if he was stone cold sober."

And Brevoort himself has said "the effect of having the Phoenix Force burning inside him may have impacted Namor's judgment."

He also said this:
"I think the experience of hosting the Phoenix is a heady one. Particularly given that neither of these characters was really cut out to do it in the first place. It wasn't like the Phoenix chose them to be a vessel for its power. It was an accident that happened and they've been struggling to make the best of it and turn it to good use.

The Phoenix has always been a fairly uncontrollable force. It is the flame. It is passion, life, and emotion, and the portion of its power that these characters have wielded has grown exponentially, not just once but three times. I think that has to have an effect, and after three times there may be a little addiction even to the process of that next hit like you say; of getting another jolt of Phoenix essence. So yes, by this point certainly, Scott and Emma are not playing with a full bag or marbles.

As well as this:
"At this point, the actions of all the Phoenix Five are a little bit suspect because they're all amped up on Fire and Life Incarnate. The fires of the Phoenix have transformed them into the purest and most unrestrained versions of themselves. Their true, quintessential natures tend to come out as the Phoenix just burns away the need for civility or circumspection. Namor is just being himself with the dial turned up to 11."

What he's saying now doesn't change what he said then, and what he said either then or now is ultimately still secondary to what was shown on the pages during "Avengers vs. X-Men," and what has been shown since. :monster:

Yeah, after the Phoenix possessed them they lost control of themselves. And even then it was because the Avengers provoked them into a fight over and over again. Xavier himself brought an army to kill Scott and stood in at the front with absolutely no protection while massive forces were claashing against each other making him being hit almost inevitable. That doesn't mean that all the stuff before and after Cyclops was possessed by the Phoenix didn't happen. For one, Cyclops was the one trying to let the Phoenix come to Earth, possess Hope and do whatever it damn well pleases. Cyclops knew better then anyone how dangerous the Phoenix was and he just did not care anymore. That's the kind of person he had already become before he was possessed.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, "The Black Vortex" continues to be awesome. I was not expecting such a memorably fun and well-paced storyline. Just filler to tide these books over until "Secret Wars." But if it's filler, it's some of the best damn filler I've ever seen.

Oh, and Hank McCoy
is finally getting a goddamn clue about what a hypocrite he is.
That alone would have made it good, but it's a step above good.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
1000% agreed. Still reading the bits from this week, but I'm really loving it a lot.

The Twilight Mexican

Ex-SeeD-ingly good
AKA
TresDias
So, I finally got caught up with the finale to "The Black Vortex."

Over all, this was a fun crossover with a solid story that didn't try too hard to be anything more than that. That's also its fatal flaw here at its ending, though.

Yeah, there's a few lasting consequences (Mr. Knife is out of the picture; Thane is more powerful; O5 Cyclops is back on Earth; O5 Angel now makes Archangel look like an embarrassment; Gamora is still snorting cosmic power too; Kitty is now Star-Kitty and will be leaving to marry Star-Lord), but there are a number of things in which it falls painfully short -- most notably in that there's apparently no consequences facing Gamora, O5 Angel and Hank for what they did to Hala.

Yeah, Mr. Knife came along and did most of the damage, but those three must have killed a large number of people before he got there. Not to mention generally being dicks for half of the crossover.

Now, maybe their actions can be excused since they were under the influence of the Black Vortex to some extent, but we really could do with someone at least clarifying that point. It's almost like the notion of the artifact's corrupting influence was forgotten three quarters of the way through the story. Sure, it's still paid lip service, but we see no one take it all that seriously after O5 Cyclops, O5 Iceman and Groot dip into the power and don't go nuts.

Seriously, no one objects to two of the three people who started the attack on Hala keeping these powers? In not taking itself too seriously, the ending to this story fails to adequately address the big issues it did raise.

Speaking of Hala, where are the ramifications of what happened there in other books? The Supreme Intelligence died here. Ronan became Mega Ronan. Over in Jonathan Hickman's "Time Runs Out" storyline (set after all of this), though, the Supreme Intelligence is alive and Ronan is just his ordinary (but still powerful) self.

And that's not even getting into the non-concern that is the matter of the Celestial's possible retribution. We've already seen the Celestial Host annihilated in "Time Runs Out."

And, hell, with "Secret Wars" and the destruction of the 616 universe coming anyway, couldn't we at least have gotten a dead Thane out of this too? Just to give this something to claim later?

All in all, a good crossover -- the kind of good, fun hijinks crossover I thought Marvel had forgotten how to do -- but it just rings hollow for me in the end.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
I can't disagree with any of that. I wanted it to wrap up a little more slowly, and I wanna know why the power-mad Black Vortex obsessed people just reverted to being "normally" cosmically powered as soon as Tyke-lops, Groot, & Iceman managed to hold their shit together, and no one took issue with their psychosis before.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
Guardians Team-Up #7 was hilariously fun, and #8 was a really big hit to all my feels.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
The new GotG comic is off to a fucking EXCELLENT start. It feels like the end of the old Marvel Universe mixed with a little of what we saw in Secret Wars in the best possible way.

X-SOLDIER

AKA
X
GotG #2 is just fucking excellent. It's coming right along from Black Vortex and Secret Wars and is just going full tilt into the aftermath of all of that.

Additionally, I have ZERO fucking clue what in the holy hell the Star-Lord comic is about, or when it's supposed to take place or anything, since it's young, non-king-of-Spartax Peter Quill with a different history than that Peter Quill, and just... WHAT!?!

Top Bottom