• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Guardians of the Galaxy

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
FChLoxV.gif

guardians-of-the-galaxy-movie.jpg

Been rumored for some time, now it's confirmed, the unannounced Marvel movie for 2014 is Guardians of the Galaxy.

Not much here yet except the logo, artwork and release date. :P

Source: Marvel.com

Last edited:

Ghost X

Not impressed by concept art. I'll await a trailer to see if it wins me over. I think this'll be a hard sell to the public.

I can see the public going more for Rocket Raccoon once they get a taste of his personality, but Groot's gonna be a toughie methinks.

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
I'm no Marvel expert and I dunno these guys at all, but I can only see this work as a Pixar-like animation movie aimed at kids, :monster:.

He's more known as a writer. His most notable writing credits are:
Scooby Doo 1 and 2
Dawn of the Dead
Slither
Super
Lollipop Chainsaw

I'm sure he's friends with Wheadon, they share some same sensibilities, and have similar friends, but I'm wary of him directing a big budget super hero space action flick.

Tetsujin

he/they
AKA
Tets
Well to be fair, Joss Whedon had only directed one feature film before Avengers, and Serenity was also only semi-big.

But as I said, I haven't really seen any of this guy's works so I dunno lol.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
I'm hyped for this.

New Drax is one of my favorite characters.

I also have a Marvel Unlimited subscription and have been catching up on stuff I missed through the years.

Drax

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Benoist; Captain Highwind
Yep!

There's also some Thor and Captain America props in there.

Top Bottom