• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Guessing Game: When will we get the remake?

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Please pardon me if there is a thread about this already…but let’s talk about when th remake will be released?

It’s 2019 already!!!:desucait:

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
2020, 2021 or 2022. Those are my guesses that the Remake will be released. Other than that, we'll have to wait until Square will inform everyone more on the game.

Ite

Save your valediction (she/her)
AKA
Ite
I expect a US release of Part I by the end of 2021, for both the PS4 and PS5.

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
I honestly think it’s a lot further along than many anticipate, and that we will see the first part released some time in Q1 2020. I also could see it being a holiday 2020 release, but I think (and hope with everything in me) that it isn’t any later than that.

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
We should really do a betting pool and whoever gets the closest get a 7R ultimate edition (whatever that is called) for free? Lol
Oh man... An ultimate edition of FF7 Remake is going to quite possibly kill me. I’ll sell all my consoles (except PS4), a kidney, part of my liver, maybe a finger or a toe, and my body for it! You don’t even want to know what I mean by my “body”...

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Oh man... An ultimate edition of FF7 Remake is going to quite possibly kill me. I’ll sell all my consoles (except PS4), a kidney, part of my liver, maybe a finger or a toe, and my body for it! You don’t even want to know what I mean by my “body”...
I know it is gonna be much much much much much much more than what Cloud did (or what players made him do) in wall market. :desucait:

Top Bottom