• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Guessing Game: When will we get the remake?

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
Will be fun having to pay out in a year or so. Anyone else wanna walk the walk? Throw some money down, guys!

January 31st, 2022 (Part 1)

Released on the same date as the original Japanese release of FFVII, also marking the 25th anniversary of FFVII.

To be honest I am so jaded at this point that even 2022 feels optimistic, but I do like the aesthetics of this date. ...Too bad it's a Monday though. :monster:

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
It's crazy for me to think it would still be three years away. Maybe they would re-release all the parts in a single package then. But no. My $50 is still on the first part's release.

ChipNoir

Pro Adventurer
Orchestra trailer, then full public trailer during E3, some sort of panel in September, and release in December 1st to January 31st. It would be amazing to recreate the christmas break I first played Final Fantasy VII during.

Celes777

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Not sure if 100$ (checks thread) is enough for that. Then here comes another guessing game
How much is the game gonna be?
How much is the collector's edition?
:mon:

Kain424

Old Man in the Room
I just like to see people put their money where their mouth is. Cuts out a surprising amount of negativity. I used to use it all the time and bet people that said climate change wasn't real that the next year would be one of the hottest on record.

As for the game price... that one's tricky. I'm hoping the one I ordered on Amazon will be about $47.99 (because of Prime Savings).

ffviipre.png

Random Nobody

local roach
Feb 19th 2025
4tq4va.jpg

KiwiPizza

Pro Adventurer
Price will depend on the release date and console I guess. Each part will probably be priced differently too.

Probably be standard price at time of release but prices will of course vary for bundles too, like a Part 1&2 bundle when Part 2 releases where the bundle costs more than Part 2 on its own.

£777.77 for the collectors edition that contains all parts, a Cloud play arts figure, signed art book, limited edition Materia Marbles and a downloadable theme for your PlayStation. To release in 2022/2023 when all parts are out.

And how about a console bundle for the first part? Final Fantasy VII: PS4 Pro lifestream edition with game and a lifestream styled skin on the PS4. All yours for £400

Last edited:

Ryuman

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Pointlessname, Pointer
I'll also echo sentiments of a late 2019/early 2020 release for part 1. I really think it's happening.

Top Bottom