• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Guessing Game: When will we get the remake?

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
I was off by 2 weeks

At least we both guessed the correct month and the correct year, but you still beat me, though. I was off by 28 days, lol. But in the end, I knew the game(at least the first part) was coming out next year. But still, well done for being the closest!:)

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Sailor Moon, Mini Moon, Hotaru, Cardcaptor Sakura, Meilin, Xion, Kairi, Aqua, Tifa, Aerith, Yuffie, Elena, Misty, May, Dawn, Casey, Fiona, Ellie
Welp, my gut certainly was certainly right (not in 2019).

You and me both, and I'm sure everyone else who guessed the game would come out next year felt the same thing.

Tashasaurous

Tash for Short
AKA
Hold up there. I was off by 14 days. He was off by 16 days. I am the closest. It just no one ever put my prediction up there.

That's makes three of us having guessed March being the Release Month(for now anyway if the game isn't delayed. Somehow I don't think it will be delayed) but still, Congratulations!

Animexcel

Pro Adventurer
Looks like we've got a new winner! Sorry, @Celes777 !

1494264637-giphy-14.gif

Top Bottom