• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

H.P. Lovecraft's Color Out of Space... with Nicholas Cage!

Lord Noctis

Harbinger of Darkness
AKA
Caius Ballad
I'm always down for a Lovecraft film, but why Nic Cage? I mean, the guy can be good, but he can also often be really really ham, which I dont think makes for good lovecraft. Gonna opt for cautious optimism for now

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
I'm always down for a Lovecraft film, but why Nic Cage?

Specifically because the production company SpectreVision also made Mandy with Nic Cage last year, and that film got pretty spectacular reviews & likely gave them the type of performance that they're wanting from him for this film as well. (Speaking of which, I totally need to watch Mandy still, and this gives me a good excuse to check it out).

X:neo:

Russell

.. ? ..
AKA
King of the Potato People
I'm always down for a Lovecraft film, but why Nic Cage? I mean, the guy can be good, but he can also often be really really ham, which I dont think makes for good lovecraft. Gonna opt for cautious optimism for now

^ This. Nic Cage can be a good actor, but the ratio is more ham than acting.

Top Bottom