• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

hai guyz

Status
Not open for further replies.

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
My name is Aaron, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on 4chan.

Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the chess team, and starter on my ping pong team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have banging hot girlfriends (they just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It's me and my bitches
n842930581_179538_1354.jpg

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
why is borat surrounded by whores :awesome:

Cthulhu

Administrator
AKA
Yop
Yeah, this thread has no place here nor in general fuckery. Regardless of level of lulzyness, off course.

Ⓐaron

Factiō Rēpūblicāna dēlenda est.
AKA
The Man, V
In that case I shall move it somewhere moar appropriate :monster:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom