• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hallo!

Swoopii

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Lola
Hello fellow companions, I'm Swoopii! I'm new to these types of forums so everything is still a bit confusing hahah.

I don't know what else to tell you honestly. I'm 21 years of age and I live in a small country in Europe. I really like FF7 and came across this forum while searching for game-related news and decided to join just to see how it was.

Fun fact, I've never played FF7. The only FF game I own is the Dissidia for the PSP. All my knowledge from the games and universes come from reading various wikias and watching video knowledge and A TON of gameplays and walkthroughs. I did, however, watch FF7:AC many times, as well as the FF15 movie(s).

A little bit more about me, I write a lot (original works, fanfictions, researches), I like simulation games and JRPGs. MMOs confuse me a lot so I'm not very keen on playing those. I'm a very introverted person but also very talkative when I get to know people better.

I guess that's all. Feel free to ask any questions you might have!

I also joined the discord server and have a Twitter (@swoopii_), so feel free to hit me up!

It's nice meeting you all!

Hi Swoopii and welcome. As you can see, we are all up to our ears in discussions of the Remake. Are you playing that at the moment? Any plans to play it in the future?

Swoopii

Lv. 1 Adventurer
AKA
Lola
Hi Swoopii and welcome. As you can see, we are all up to our ears in discussions of the Remake. Are you playing that at the moment? Any plans to play it in the future?

Currently I'm watching various playthroughs because I don't the game as of yet but if I manage to get my hands on a PS4 in the near future I might get it.

Top Bottom