• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Avec!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday ya sexai ledah! :kiss: Enjoy your day Cassie!

sex later y/y? :wacky:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Can I watch? :monster:

Happy birthday, you beautiful person!

trash panda

---m(O.O)gle---
AKA
Howl
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEK (toppers)

67f8fe6cb8b0a607b56226fe31ef852b.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Hope you have/had/having an awesome day Avec! :properhug:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
ayyyyyyyy (again)

Hope you have a really great birthday!

also shademp science salutes you

AvecAloes

Donator
So what'd you do for your burfday? :monster:

I went to the aquarium and toured a battle ship with my loves, then we went and stuffed ourselves silly at a Moroccan restaurant. Now Micah has taught Force and I how to make martinis, which we are now sipping on while listening to music. Great day!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Happy birthday! May your allies offer proper tribute and may death come swiftly to your enemies! :monster:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy birthday~! Glad you had a great day! Birthdays are for having fun with people you love! :monster:

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Belated wishes of a most pleasant celebration of your annual solar rotation, and goodness in the days to come!!

X :neo:

Top Bottom