• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy birthday crash!

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HEART, MY LOVE, ONE OF MY FAVOURITEIST PERSONS THAT HAS EVER WALKED THIS EARTH.

For your kindness, for your wit, for your patience, for your good sense, for your mad talent, for your caring heart, for your enthusiasm, and the sacrifices you make regularly for other people––selflessly––, I am so, so fortunate to know you and to be able to call you 'friend.' Love you babes. You deserve to feel on top of the world. <3 :sob:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
OMG OMG OMG YOU GUYS THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL A WHOLE TON I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN AROUND BUT I LOVE AND MISS ALL OF YOU AND YOUR KIND WORDS FUCK OMG YOU'RE ALL THE ABSOLUTE SWEETEST MY HEART HOLY HELL AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME REMAKE TRAILER ?
Thank you everyone ❤❤❤❤❤

Top Bottom