• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Flare!

A most pleasant day to our sweet and artistic Flare-Bear! :mon:

birthday-cake-sparklers-round-white-red-fruit-cake-with-3-wedding-sparklers-and-bottle-sparklers-that-dazzle-for-cheerfull-party-decoration.jpg

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Happy birthday, sweets! ERMERGERD we’re gonna share the same age number for some months :mon:.

Hope it your birthday is as bright as you are :properhug:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
who the fuck

happy birthday nigga git turnt AIGHT

ps you should rejoin tls/tls discord

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
omg Ite that was super awesome XD

Flare, I've sent you multiple gifs off fb and I'm lazy to copy them here because phone but you know I love youo :monster: fappy thirstday sweetheart <3

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Aaaaaah thank you everyone so much! :loveglomp: Really touches me to see this thread, I appreciate it and would hug you guys if I could. <3 ^_^
I spent the day with just a few close family members and it was lovely. :joy:

Happy birthday, sweets! ERMERGERD we’re gonna share the same age number for some months :mon:.

Hope it your birthday is as bright as you are :properhug:

Ermagerd yasssssss! :awesome: I love that we're so close in age hehehe
Thank you dear :properhug:

Yeah sooooo this little video is so awesome and I'm ngl, it made me emotional!! Thank you Ite, you're such a sweetheart :properhug: :D

who the fuck

happy birthday nigga git turnt AIGHT

ps you should rejoin tls/tls discord

u fockin wot m8? Ty Kimble :awesome: <3
I'll rejoin it eventually, possibly sooner than later! Makes me smile that you said that so thank you <3

fappy thirstday sweetheart <3

You just reminded me of something I've yet to do today :awesome:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
You've been a member for three years and yet you seem to be unaware of the 'don't be a dick' code. Might be an idea to get on that.

HB Flare.

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
@Vivi_Carol – Let me be perfectly clear – that sort of posting and behaviour absolutely will not be tolerated here. You've gone off in several threads the last week, and have shrugged off when asked if there was a real issue here in the community causing it. If there's any actual issue on the forums or in the community that you want addressed, PM a mod to let them know. If there's something you're having issue with in your personal life, please take time off from the Internet to get it addressed. This is a final warning.

X :neo:

Top Bottom