• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Ghost X!

Ghost X

The worrying thing is, I'm tempted to answer your question with at least a paragraph of my thoughts on the matter =p.

Ghost X

Okay, but only because you asked nicely.

Do ghosts keep up with their birthdays? Happy birthday, disembodied spirit of X!
Sorry, I am not a ghost. You have taken my screen name in a literal sense, where in actual fact it is just some unimaginative nickname I thought up as a kid, and stuck with for the heck of it. Coincidentally, you also posted right after X-SOLDIER, who signs his posts off with "X". I'm certainly not the disembodied spirit of him, although if I was, chances are it would be an improvement.

Also there is no objective evidence ghosts exist. People are led to believe in them by coming up with supernatural explanations for bumps in the night or hallucinations or tricks of light (etc), all which have natural explanations. They are merely an abstract idea. Something to entertain the masses in movies and games n' such.

That is all :monster:.

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy birthday dude! Enjoy it!

kisses from x-soldier where

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy birthday ghost :monster:

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
GHOSTY YOU OLD SUNMABITCH

have a goodun :3

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Belated happy birthday, Ghost. Hope you had a good one. :)

Top Bottom