Happy Birthday GLD!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy Birthday dood! Hooray for being old!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Thanks guys. I've officially been 28 for about two hours my time, and that weird "sad for no raisin" feeling I'd been having seems to have vanished. Mayhap it was birthday/getting old anxiety? Whatever it was, glad to see it going away.

Now gimme cake :awesome:

Last edited:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
May is an awesome month to be born. Everyone present not born in this glorious month should be jealous of us.

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
I was wondering when someone would toss my own creation at me. Good show Vendel, I wonder no longer :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
^I'm older than you too, being 30.....do you remember when being older than someone was a good thing?

Happy Birthday GLD! I hope you have a good day, with minimal deer carcasses. :monster:

Gym Leader Devil

AKA
So many names
^I'm older than you too, being 30.....do you remember when being older than someone was a good thing?

We're both at around the mid-point right now Octo. Give it another 20-30 years and it'll sorta be a good thing again as we launch into many a "things were better in my day" and "you young folks are spoiled" stories without quite so many weird looks :monster:

Happy Birthday GLD! I hope you have a good day, with minimal deer carcasses. :monster:

Wow, someone actually remembered that post? You, madam, are awesome.
Also they left most of a rabbit, minus pretty much all the skin, ears, and other bits that make a rabbit cute, right where the deer bits had been. Which was more difficult to dispose of without touching. So yeah, I sorta wanted the deer bits back at that point.
But yeah, doing without that is an awesome birthday wish in my estimation :monster:

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Sir! May you and your magnificent beard have a great day. :monster:

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
We're both at around the mid-point right now Octo. Give it another 20-30 years and it'll sorta be a good thing again as we launch into many a "things were better in my day" and "you young folks are spoiled" stories without quite so many weird looks :monster:
I already do that :sadpanda:

Wow, someone actually remembered that post? You, madam, are awesome.
Also they left most of a rabbit, minus pretty much all the skin, ears, and other bits that make a rabbit cute, right where the deer bits had been. Which was more difficult to dispose of without touching. So yeah, I sorta wanted the deer bits back at that point.
But yeah, doing without that is an awesome birthday wish in my estimation :monster:

Whaddya mean, 'someone remembered'? It was only like 2 days ago or something, besides you don't forget a thing like that. Actually I think you're very rude rejecting such carefully chosen presents. :awesome:

I still like being older than people. Means I can call them children and tell them to gtfo my lawn.

But not for GLD, because birthdays and born before me and all that stuff.

Happy Birthday.

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
OH-3.jpg

Happy birthday, GLD. Hope you have a good one. ^_^

Top Bottom