• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HITOSEAN

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
YAAAAAAAAS

DFfB.gif

Happy Birthday Hito! :reptar:

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
HEY I think you’re pretty cool and funny and I got the itching to draw you a picture for your birthday... i was trying to combine your profile pic with a panda and it was a cute idea in my head but I lost sight of what I was even doing towards the end lmao :sadpanda:
8150B6F7-4FA5-46F1-AA66-5F6BA1B697DB.png
Happy (belated) Birthday regardless!

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
HEY I think you’re pretty cool and funny and I got the itching to draw you a picture for your birthday... i was trying to combine your profile pic with a panda and it was a cute idea in my head but I lost sight of what I was even doing towards the end lmao :sadpanda:
View attachment 2408
Happy (belated) Birthday regardless!
gosh, i am going to make this my new avatar :sadpanda:

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Fucking late again! Hope you had a good one my dude. I went a-Googling for panda goodness to poast but saw a panda buttplug and now I need to fan myself and lie down. :sadpanda:

Top Bottom