• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Howl!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Yeah, that means you.

DO IT OR I WILL COME FORCE YOU TO HAVE A HAPPY BIRTHDAY...BY FORCE*

*forcefully making you eat a cake shaped like terra's butt

Ghost X

8e025d44fd143e3dc448eef6425b33f2.jpg

"Howl," get it? etc. That's the joke.

RedFFWolf

Donator
8e025d44fd143e3dc448eef6425b33f2.jpg

"Howl," get it? etc. That's the joke.

ole4wtl]
:monster:
Just pretend you're not a Peter! :)

If this is a Howl to your displeasure, then I hope wishing you a super happy birthday 'cause you're bleeeeeeedin' deadly justifies the ill choice of cake :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
bd3f1c5e6cbf2e3a8be3c0ba06b44283.jpg

Have yourself a fine-ass birthday. ^_^

Happy birthday you charming lady you!

Let us all howl for Howl's birthday, so that our fighting spirits may be awoken and the red-helmeted bear finally defeated!

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Happy Birthday, Howl!

1mandm.jpg

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy birthday Howl! Hoping you get the bestes birthday ever today and get to do whatever you want whenever you want every second! :awesome:

Because people keep talking about Howl, here's a cake that's somewhat related. Kind of. Sorry it's rushed I have to get ready to go to work...
calcifer__from_howl_s_moving_castle__birthday_cake_by_cosmisia-d6mb6g9.jpg

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Name Day my lovely Howl! :kiss:
Game-of-thrones-cake-450x240.jpg

If you want to get naughty, I can use my whip sexily. :awesome:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Happy birthday, you cutie! :)

Clement Rage

Pro Adventurer
Birthdaty threads always make me hungry, even though 9/10 novelty cakes are so saturated with icing as to be inedible.

Anyway, happy 97th, Howl, many happy returns.

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Belated but no less sincere, happy birthday to one of my favourite hippy cohorts. I hope your day brought you plenty of usable materials and lots of zone-appropriate seeds for edibles.
map.gif

Top Bottom