Happy birthday, Kimble-kun!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Saw it was your bday at the bottom, so decided to throw you a celebration thread. Hoping your day is awesome and you're showered with all the love you deserve! :awesome:

tumblr_n41ydbFwx61qzmur7o1_400.gif

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Kimble! If you haven't seen season 5 of GoT yet don't do it today, it's gonna be an unpleasant birthday if you do.

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
On your birthday I feel it only appropriate I grant you the gift of laughter, but how to do it? In the last five or so years we've developed many a personal joke, but who knows which will have the strongest reaction?

After a tour of my imgur account I decided on
lu1Xq.jpg
and I hope it does the job as intended. Nobody else will get it, but if you remember then my work here is done.

Happeh buffday Texan.

Ghost X

Happy Birthday. If you eat out, may you be the only person having a birthday at that particular venue, so as to feel more special. I went out to a birthday dinner yesterday (not mine obviously), and pretty much everyone was having a birthday apparently.

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I finally have internet again after almost three weeks without - I just wanted to say thanks all for the birthday wishes.

And no, Carla, I haven't even started season 5 yet because I'm not sure that I want to ;.;

Also:
On your birthday I feel it only appropriate I grant you the gift of laughter, but how to do it? In the last five or so years we've developed many a personal joke, but who knows which will have the strongest reaction?

After a tour of my imgur account I decided on
lu1Xq.jpg
and I hope it does the job as intended. Nobody else will get it, but if you remember then my work here is done.
I just about peed myself laughing. GOOD JOB DOG

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Belated Birfday - I was away and missed this, sorry!

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
Belated wishes of a most pleasant celebration of your annual solar rotation, and the days to come~

X :neo:

Top Bottom