Happy birthday, Kimble!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
It's your birthday in my timezone and I thought I'd kick off the celebrations. :awesome:

Tali.gif

tumblr_mjw16vb1G21r9e3ufo1_400.gif

tumblr_m8gzjsVlLm1qd7t6mo1_500.gif

tumblr_nwr03uPOYo1ujjlolo1_1280.gif

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy birthday Kimble! Hope it's an awesome day and you get something you reeeaaaally want and that you also get to spend it with those you love! :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Happy Birthday dude. Make sure any and all fluids are introduced to your body through an emergency induction port.
tumblr_ncqbooOS0T1tf9rhho1_500.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Happy Birthday

asisowl%20and%20sport%20birthday%20cake%20%28274x300%29.jpg

Owl + Gun + Football = All bases covered!

Lex

Administrator
Omegapants, my ME buddy <3

Happs Bidet <3

Also some trivia: you officially have the same birthday as my dad. I got quite drunk today, happs bidet!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
whoa haven't been around in a while so what up

I realize I'm a bit late but thanks very much! I actually had a pretty decent (read: lazy as fuck) birthday around the house, though I've got the party set to this Saturday night and I'm gonna get fucking TO' UP SON

which may or may not result in drunken tls posting, which tbh is one of the best activities lbh

Happy birthday bby :joy:
your absence was duly noted >:|

Happy Birthday dude. Make sure any and all fluids are introduced to your body through an emergency induction port.
tumblr_ncqbooOS0T1tf9rhho1_500.jpg
I always chuckle at emergency induction port

Incidentally (something I thought you might enjoy), I DID attempt to hit up Burger King for one of their crowns (because FUCK IT that's why), only to find out these motherfuckers don't even MAKE THAT SHIT anymore

like what kind of fuckin' two-bit operation are they runnin' here

Omegapants, my ME buddy <3

Happs Bidet <3

Also some trivia: you officially have the same birthday as my dad. I got quite drunk today, happs bidet!
was it previously unofficial or?

but cheers on celebrating the day exactly the way I'd prefer everyone did :D

Top Bottom