• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday Konneh//Vegeta!

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy Birthday, lover! Hope you have an awesome day! ilu

Alexia Ashford

SOMEONE IN THE CORRIDOR?
AKA
Konneh
HAPPY BIRTHDAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I CANT CONTAIN MY FEELS FOR YOU

um so yeah here's my pressie for you not the best but ;; I had a hard time coming up with a little something lol
qWM8a.jpg

hope you like anyway ^^;;

;KLJDFAKL;DJF;ASDLKFJASD;FKLASDFJ;SDKLAFJASDL;F ASDJFKLASDFJ You know me so well.

And thanks guys!

Ghost X

Happy birthday. May it be a life-changing experience. Mind you, if you were to change your life, chances are it wouldn't be your birthday any more, depending on who you change it with.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday you awesome random person you! :monster: Hope you have fun and enjoy yourself. Also cake, lots and lots of cake. :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
Happy birthday Konneh :3

Sheva Alomar

I'm Alive and on Fire
AKA
Adri, Sir Integra, Fiona, Sango
happeh birfdai

And now I must eliminate you for sharing my birthday. :monster:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy birthday, Konneh. Hope you have a good one. :)

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
no one told me you still had these birthday things

now that I know, have a good one

possibly one involving random sound effects

crack

Donator
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KONEY.

/sits

I WON'T REVIVE YOU. but seriously, every chance we get to talk you remind me yet again why you need to STOP LURKING. :monster: ilu <3

Top Bottom