• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Lex

Ghost X

images

Have a biology-themed cake that looks loaded with sugar, and a good day also :mon:

Castiel Strife

Pro Adventurer
Thanks all <3

Ageing is starting to become a little bit scary but I'm feeling good. Out for lunch tomorrow then dinner at the weekend to celebrate the big three oh.

Happy Belated Birthday! I know exactly how you feel... I will be 29 on the 22nd and that big three oh is getting.. oh so close. It’s quite frightening, honestly.

Lex

Administrator
I have a horrific feeling there's a surprise party happening tomorrow because people have been acting fishy AF for the past couple of days and I really just rather know.

My friend made me this beautiful album of her and I through the years and got me an engraved bottle of The Botanist (my favourite gin), brought a tear to my eye <3

Top Bottom