HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGY

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy birthday! :monster: Celebrate and enjoy, dood. :oscar: <- I used that just for you

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Damnit, I was just about to make this thread. =(

Anyway, Happy Birthday Meggy! As you said in my thread, we've been through a lot but there's a reason why we're still close and we're still friends. You're an awesome guy, I wish you could see that more for yourself. You'll always be one of my closest friends and I know you really don't like birthday's and stuff and I don't really know what to get you as a gift (that you'd agree to >_> ) but I hope you have a good day and never forget that you'll always have people like me that care about your well being. :'3 STAY AWESOME. <3333

Max Payne

Banned
AKA
Leon S. Kennedy,Terry Bogard, The Dark Knight, Dacon, John Marston, Teal'c
happy birthday faggot

and you're getting something

dealwithit.jpg

CK

buried but breathing
AKA
CK, 2D, wanker
happy birthday wakeen a mole. <3

edit: you getting old bro :awesome:

Marle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Ava, Spike Spiegel, Stella Nox Fleuret, Altair Ibn-La'Ahad, Princess Zelda, Alice, Raven Roth, Faye Valentine, Tifa Lockhart, Khal Drogo
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU AWESOME INCREDIBLE PERSON YOU. <3 You deserve ALL THE PRESENTS.

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
Happy birthday, Meggy! Party hard but don't accidentally sire any children! :D

Alex

alex is dead
AKA
Alex, Ashes, Pennywise, Bill Weasley, Jack's Smirking Revenge, Sterling Archer
happy day of the birthing

you have now reached advanced age + 1

Ghost X

Someone suggested you shouldn't sire any children. I think that's an insult. Happy Birthday, and if you feel your genes are good enough to pass on to the next generation, may you sire at least one child accidentally celebrating, but no more than two.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
happy brfday ur great

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
blushing furiously: onii-san, u make my kokoro go doki doki

with full sincerity: happy birthday <3333

Top Bottom