• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy birthday, Odysseus~

Jairus

Author of FFVII: Lifestream & FFVII: Reflections
qDmNvLJ.png

Odysseus

Ninja Potato
AKA
Ody

You know, leading up to my birthday this year it was always kinda awkward when people asked me what I wanted. I got everything I ever needed earlier this month, what else could I ask for?

Between being stuck at home due to Covid-19 and being asleep all day since I work night shift (typing this at work riiiiight now) I really didn't do anything. This thread was probably the highlight of my day. Thanks so much, everyone!

Happy Birthday to the Odysseus! May you survive any additional adventures on the greek isles that may cross your path!
And here's hoping I don't get lost at sea for 10 years!

Glaurung

Forgot the cutesy in my other pants. Sorry.
AKA
Mama Dragon
OMG, I didn't see htis thread until the day after! Happy belated birthday! :monster:

Top Bottom