Happy birthday, pu...- Carlie!

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
I know that it's not your birthday there right now, but it is here and it's at the bottom of the forums homepage. So suck it up because you're now a quarter of a century old! Hope you have lots of cake, Corona and have an awesome day!

tumblr_static_4v1kxibpbhc0c44osk0w4ksw4.gif

tumblr_mchmfzea541rw6wlo.gif

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_5eyp0uwdixc84ckcs040s8o00_640.gif

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Happy Birthday to the most gorgeous Hispanic I've ever had the joy of meeting. <3 This time last year you were coming to England for some downright fun times. Now you just need to turn up this week. :awesome:

Have a lovely day m'dear, we shall skype later for great justice.
T6HMfdo.jpg

23a10b574f84507d90097253546b8b1f.jpg

tumblr_nldlj7jMgE1qcrbkqo2_r2_250.gif

sample-69d142d662bfc59c8dd146a234888b69.jpg

tumblr_mqerqyqU8Q1qcxh7wo1_250.gif

tumblr_nei6yz6fhy1u04deio1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_mbwfemTTYG1rpu0g5o1_500.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

These are all the 'family-friendly' ones you'd like, anyway. ;)

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happeeeeee birthdaaaaaeeee Carlieeeeee!!! Hope you have a lovely day today and get to do whatever you want and enjoy every second! :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
So much lesbian/bisexual/gay stuff in this thread already, u gaiz are the bestest, please give moar. :reptar:

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Happy Birthday!

Sorry I don't have a very exciting post. :sadpanda:

Last edited:

Jason Tandro

Banned
AKA
Jason Tandro, Doc Brown, Santa Christ, FearAddict, Thibault Stormrunner, RN: Micah Rodney
Happy Birthday Carlie! As somebody who passed that milestone two years ago, let me assure you, it's all downhill from here! But if you think about it the down part of a roller coaster is way more fun than the up part. So enjoy it! Get wasted and wake up in some place you don't recognize, wind up responsible for hundreds of dollars in damages, and gorge yourself on processed foods and liquor! And that's just for your birthday party! :monster:

Seriously though happy birthday!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Happy birthday, Carla!

now get your shit together we need to shoot stuff fgj

also I'll give you your birthday present when we both show up in engrands next year (because you're coming too right RIGHT RIGHT?)

Lex

Administrator
Happy birthday my amazing beautiful lady, I'll hopefully catch you on Skype at some point today. Love you chica <3

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
also I'll give you your birthday present when we both show up in engrands next year (because you're coming too right RIGHT RIGHT?)

If E3 doesn't happen it's possible I'll go.

U up for some post birthday smex bby? :awesome:

Anyways I had an awesome birthday. My mom took me out for breakfast, dad took me out to this amazing pizza place. There was drinking and cake which I actually got to enjoy this year since this time around I didn't have to prepare to leave for a trip to London the next day. I cannot believe it's been exactly one year since I left for London.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy birthday you fabulous sex dream havin full of life and words of spoiler person!

You rock! :loveglomp:

JIRtULI.gif

ILU Cab. <3

Oh, Carlie, I didn't overlook your offer thar; I was just ninja posting at work and had to get in and out as quickly as possible. :monster:

Hit it and quit it huh? I hope our encounter is much longer than that. :awesome:

EDIT: Sonofafrog'stit Carlie, I can't say anything to you without feeling like I'm stepping into a smexual pun. :wacky:

giphy.gif

You know it babe. :awesome:

Top Bottom