• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMMICH

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Happy Birthday to my precious Sami (aka Serah Farron). :excited: Hope you have a kickass day, and enjoy your birthday cake XD Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :awesome:

ilu bb! <3 <3 <3 <3

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
yes it is. :3 This was a pre-emptive strike against Tiff :awesome:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy early birthday Sami :monster: Enjoy your b-day and cake and go fucking crazy. :awesome:

39348a9f.jpg

Nathan Drake said:

You know she's going to kill you now right?

Jaqen H'ghar

A man knows.
AKA
Sully, Nine, Huntress, Relm Arrowny, Ezio Auditore da Firenze, Jon Snow, Spider-Woman, Jessica Drew, Cissnei
SAMMMEEEEHHH

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 8D

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis

You fucking bitch. You read Sami's profile and you read my comment about it omg you STALKER I HATE YOU WE ARE NO LONGER FRIENDS I MEAN IT AND ANYONE THAT'S FRIENDS WITH YOU SHOULD STOP IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE YOU'RE JUST A BACKSTABBER! I HATE HATE HATE HATE AHTEGS DFSDF UWFSDGKDFLGSD YOOOOOOU

Happy Birthday Sami! I left you a present via your tumblr xoxoxoxo >3333 <3333

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMI BB I HOPE IT'S AWESOME <3

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BAPI HURFDAY YOU WONDERFUL SAMI

ALL THE HUGS

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Happy Birthday Sami! Enjoy your day. Your gift is on Tumblr sooo. :monster: Hope you're having fun. ^^

Top Bottom