Happy Birthday Thai/Sophia!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
heppy birfday

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Since I began the chain of Happy Birthdays in the Dessies Discussion thread, I clearly have given you plenty of congrats. Still..

Happy Birthday!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy birthday! ^_^ Hope you have a good one.

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BEST OF WISHES FOR THE GIRL WHOSE VOICE IS LIKE A MAGICAL HUG

:glomp:

Max Caulfield

shaka brah
AKA
Chi, Trollzaya, Dean Winchester, Black Widow
OMG, HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :excited:

I hope you get to spend it with people you love and get tons of stuff! Eat lots of cake, okay?!

NoenGaruth

That Guy With The Midgar Model
AKA
NoenGaruth, Stolz, Blitzwing, Ryoko Asakura, Judge Magister Gabranth, Col. Hans Landa, Itsuki Koizumi, Treize Khushrenada
Oh yeah, it was your bday yesterday :P

Well Happy Birthday Soph!

Tifaeria

Hello again! 8D
AKA
Roxy Lalonde, Black Canary, Princess Vampira, Ah-Choo, Cutie-Aoide
Oh wow, thanks a lot you guys! Your wishes meant a lot to me. <333 Thanks for making my day even greater. :joy:

I Am Not Me

The Mean Clack
AKA
Mei, Koibito, Stalker, Little Dude, Nami
Oh wow, thanks a lot you guys! Your wishes meant a lot to me. <333 Thanks for making my day even greater. :joy:

D8

I hope give you happiness with this belated greeting :awesome:

(belated) Happy Birthday! :reptar:

Top Bottom