• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Tiff!

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
I don't know of anyone in the UK that would be making this, but I like beating people to the punch so nyah :P

It's been a long road, full of ups and downs and bluh, but I want to thank you for being a great friend to me. I fucking love you, too, and can only hope that we continue to remain friends, because you're just plain special to me, dangit, and you always will be. We've had some great times, and I think that we haven't even seen the half of it yet :P

I guess I just want to wish one of the best people I've ever known a happy birthday.

With lots of love,
some guy on the internet that isn't real

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
And now for the most inappropriate song ever.

A very merry unbirthday to you. To you!

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy birthday tiff

may it be full of cake and tentacles

crack

Donator
FUCK i was going to do this. :( happy birthday, tiff. <3 i love you loads and don't feel too bad about turning old. :awesome:

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIFF

you were basically my first online friend who i'm still friends with today and gosh you're just the best ilu NEVER CHANGE even when you're 97.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum

Strangelove

AI Researcher
AKA
hitoshura
who makes birthday threads for the birthday-thread-makers?

except people who can make meaningful heartfelt posts for them :sadpanda:

happy birthday <3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
It's been a long road, full of ups and downs and bluh, but I want to thank you for being a great friend to me. I fucking love you, too, and can only hope that we continue to remain friends, because you're just plain special to me, dangit, and you always will be. We've had some great times, and I think that we haven't even seen the half of it yet

I guess I just want to wish one of the best people I've ever known a happy birthday.

With lots of love,
some guy on the internet that isn't real

*sniff* IT'S JUST SOMETHING IN MY EYE DAMNIT IT'S NOT REAL TEARS.
we're always going to be friends! We made it this far through a lot of stuff so... nothings gonna change! You'll always be special to me too, and always be one of the closest//best people I've ever met. five ever ;w;

also that last bit choked on what I was eating

i love you loads and don't feel too bad about turning old.

get off my lawn, bitch :awesome:

and thanks gaiz ilu alllll >w<

Ghost X

Ah-ha! That is something a philosophical zombie would say to try and convince me that you can in fact perceive your own birthday. Responding to other philosophical zombies' well wishes, that is. Oh, yes. I'm on to you all.

If you is all real though, I concur with the happy birthday wishes :wacky:.

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Happy Birthday Tiff! You're my second oldest friend online and I love you. You're one of the nicest people I know and have been a great friend to me. I hope you enjoy and have fun on your b-day and if you want to get drunk on skype call me. :monster: Also
Arwen is still canon. :awesome:

Hisako

&#28040;&#12360;&#12394;&#12356;&#12402;&#12373;&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
TIFF HAPEH BURFDEH

It was freakin' ages since I knew you from ACF and after all that time everything just got awesomer! I hope you get an awesomer cake to match. :monster:

Joker

We have come to terms
AKA
Godot
Ah-ha! That is something a philosophical zombie would say to try and convince me that you can in fact perceive your own birthday. Responding to other philosophical zombies' well wishes, that is. Oh, yes. I'm on to you all.

If you is all real though, I concur with the happy birthday wishes :wacky:.
shane-walking-dead.jpg

Top Bottom