• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Birthday, Tiff!

Tennyo

Higher Further Faster
Happy Birthday! ^_^

images

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
omg kimble you dick! :@

Happy Birthday Tiff!!! ILU!! I hope you have an amazing birthday. You deserve it. :*

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
Happy birthday little sis :monster:

Also Clicky and the baby say happy birthday but she lazy and baby can't type :awesome:

Dashell

SMILE!
AKA
Sonique, Quexinos, Pinkie Pie, Derpy Hooves
/me runs in

*pant pant*

Sorry was busy today, Happy Birthday Tiff :monster:

KissTheRain

reality is a prison
AKA
jailbait
Happy happy birthday, my darling Tiffy~ <3

I love you sooooo much and you don't even know how much I appreciate you in my life. This whole post is gonna be really homo and long, but idgaf I want them to watch. >'l Cause you are indeed hot shit Tiff and anyone who disagrees should probably just hang themselves right now. You are hilarious and the easiest person ever to talk to, but so understanding too....I can say anything with you. You'll always have my side and be there for me, but you say it all foward and honest too. I love your rationality it keeps me in touch with reality when you spoil me with your words. >;3 I love you, love you, love you. <3

So I've totally out gayed myself in this post so I'll finish up, but lastly....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYMxOzxKYYo&ob=av3e

>D

I hope your bday is perfect baby, you deserve it. Another birthday for you means another year I had with you and that can defiantly bring a smile to my face. i'll always adore you. -huggles-

(btw my friend Garret has the same birthday as you. And yeah he is a total d bag, cause srsly anyone with the name Garret has gotta be a douche)

<3

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
AWW STAP it I'm seriously going to cry ;u; Ilu Emmy, I always will. *snuggs* Be as gay as you want, you know how I like that.... ;3

Lumina

a pokémon.
AKA
Bayleef, Jessica
Tifff HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY!!! I'm so happy to be a part of your birthday. I love you so muh and like I'e said plenty of times, I don't know what would happen without you and Alex in my life. I'll draw something later.

Meanwhile here's something for you

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
I don't know of anyone in the UK that would be making this, but I like beating people to the punch so nyah :P

Wait. A. Minute.......Tiff lives in the UK?! How did I not know this? Or have I completely misunderstood here? :huh:

Regardless: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TIFF OF PLANET EARTH!

catgipage20.gif

Tifabelle

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Tifabelle, Nathan Drake, Locke Cole, Kain Highwind, Yamcha, Arya Stark
Tiff's from the US. I think he just meant because of timezones that the day would start in the UK first :P

Masamune

Fiat Lux
AKA
Masa
Always confuses me when people refer to you as Tiff, 'cause I thought Tifabelle was Tiff, and I know Tifaeria as Tiff sometimes as well. And now we have Tifa Lockhart, so it's EVEN MOAR CONFUSING.

I think there was a point to this..

Oh yeah...! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
F your birthday, Tiff. F it to high heaven!

May your day be full of nice people, nice food and nice things. :)

And for those of you who have never ran pell-mell through Shibuya, the F stands for FABULOUS! :awesome:

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
F your birthday, Tiff. F it to high heaven!

May your day be full of nice people, nice food and nice things. :)

And for those of you who have never ran pell-mell through Shibuya, the F stands for FABULOUS! :awesome:

OMG did you change to the Prince just to F my birthday?! That's awesome! :'D :headbang:

Arianna

Holy, Personified
AKA
Katie; Seta.
I thought I said happy birthday, but I don't see a previous post from me.

So....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

^_^ :D

Top Bottom