Happy Birthday Trainer Red!

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
From one Pokemon trainer to another, happy birthday Red :awesome:

2j9q3s.jpg

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
HAPEH BURFDEY red

I hope life sorts things out for you, you wonderful person - keep working on that creative stuff you do now! :3

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
A wild trainer appeared!

Fight Item
Poke Run

Fight

Delibird use Birthday!

It's supereffective!

Kai Schulen

... ... ...▼
AKA
Trainer Red
Thanks you gais! :awesome: Is it bad that I only remembered my birthday this year when people come up to tell me happy birthday? XD

I want a cake like this! ...But I'd also never blow the candles out cause Charmander's one of my favorite starters also too busy this year to get cake but maybe I can convince one of my culinary oriented friends to make me a cake like this

HAPEH BURFDEY red

I hope life sorts things out for you, you wonderful person - keep working on that creative stuff you do now! :3

That reminds me, I should really start posting my art on TLS some day. XD this weekend I swear to christ

A wild trainer appeared!

Fight Item
Poke Run

Fight

Delibird use Birthday!

It's supereffective!

I thanked your post and unthanked it so that I could thank it again. :awesome:

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Happy birthday, Red! Hope you have a good one. ^_^

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy birthday red!

Top Bottom