• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Boithday Pixel!

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
what is a boithday

someone tell me

Hisako

消えないひさ&#
AKA
Satsu, BRIAN BLESSED, MIGHTY AND WISE Junpei Iori: Ace Detective, Maccaffrickstonson von Lichtenstafford Frabenschnaben, Polite Krogan, Robert Baratheon
BAPPY HIRTHDAY YOU MAGNIFICENT BARSTID

Ghost X

What accent is that? I'm imagining it being said in a mafia henchman "Hey, bwoss" way. Anyways, happy birthday. May it be bappy too, as Satsu suggested, if you're that way inclined. I will gladly be a substitute otherwise.

Fangu

Great Old One
Have a wonderful boithday, have fun and take curr :monster:

belle is gonna fuck you up XD
She fucked up, it's 00:25 in Ireland :monster:

Edit: Wait, Pixel's birthday was the 15th? Or? I'm confused!

Last edited:

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
Kripey hasn't posted yet? Quick Octo take this opportunity and hide.

Happy Birthday an' shit Pixel :monster:

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
happy bday dood

Gym Leader Devil

True Master of the Dark-type (suck it Piers)
AKA
So many names
^To this I say: BAH! Even if the man hates birthdays, other people might wanna celebrate the fact that he was born and tell him so.

Top Bottom