• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Boithday Pixel!

Ryushikaze

Deus Admiral Parsimonious, PHD, DDS, MD, JD, OBE
AKA
Tim, Ryu
Well, if you're just going to throw away all of these generously given wishes of good cheer and fortune, I'm sure Big Vinnie would like to have a conversation with your kneecaps about all that.

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Because she knows I hate birthdays :P

If I'd known that I would never have done this, cos I hate birthdays too! :lol:

I just thought it was getting late in the day and I was like 'poor Pixel, he contributes so much and no birthday thread' I even asked Belle in advance but I figured she had her own raisins for not doing it and I didn't want to pry and I just didn't want you left out man :sadpanda:

Forgiveness please?

Mantichorus

"I've seen enough."
AKA
Kris; Mantichorus; Sam Vimes; Neku Sakuraba; Koki Kariya; Hazama; CuChulainn; Yu Narukami; Mewtwo; Rival Silver; Suicune; Kanata; Professor Oak; The Brigadier; VIII; The Engineer
Belated happy birthday. :) Hope your day was enjoyable.

Top Bottom