• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Feckin Birthday Kevin!

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
Have a fantastic day you old git. It only gets better :monster:

dylan-moran.gif

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
Kevvv my brother from another mother my sister from another mister <3 <3 <3 <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

[insert appropriate Rush or Manics song here because I am too drunk to]

Mage

She/They
AKA
Mage
Wrong section? :monster:

Happy birthday Kev you wonderful bugger you!

quote-people-will-kill-you-over-time-and-how-they-ll-kill-you-is-with-tiny-harmless-phrases-dylan-moran-20-52-22.jpg

X-SOLDIER

Harbinger O Great Justice
AKA
X
*moved thrad*

Wishes of a most pleasant celebration of your annual solar rotation!!~

X :neo:

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Now I'm wondering where the thread originally was :monster:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEVIN YOU LOVELY PIECE OF IRISH.....uh....DUDE! :reptar: I hope the day is fun and if it ain't let us know and we'll make it fun :kermit: Or something.

Can't wait to see you in Feb! :D

Joe

I KEEP MY IDEALS
AKA
Joe, Arcana
I don't even know what section this was in. Probably hit new thread wherever I saw the button. Could have been in the secret n00ds section for all I.......

..what.

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Happy birthday! I'll never forget the moment I posted Pixies or Radiohead or something in the 'listening to' thread and you called them a solid band. From that moment on, I knew you were forever cool in my book. :reptar:

Ami

Playing All The Stuff!
AKA
Amizon, Commander Shepard, Ellie, Rinoa Heartilly, Xena, Clara Oswald, Gamora, Lana Kane, Tifa Lockhart, Jodie Holmes, Chloe Price.
Happy birthday, you beautiful bastard! <3

giphy.gif

RedFFWolf

Donator
Belated birthday wishes, Keveh!

Glad to hear it was a great day! May many more come your way, and be they on the most seemingly regular of days :)

Top Bottom