• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Holidays, TLS

When should we run the TLS Christmas Par-tay ?

• 21st (Friday)

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • 23rd (Sunday)

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • 24th (Monday)

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fangu

Great Old One
We got Em in the place who likes it in your face
You got G like MC who likes it on a
Easy V doesn't come for free, she's a real lady
And as for me, ha you'll see

fancy

pants
AKA
Fancy
Thanks everyone who came out, even if it was only to say hi. Thank you everyone for the laughs, the memories, the good times and the good vibes. I was laughing so hard my sides started to ache!

Love you lot. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year <3

OH YEAH! And give me a highlight! Mine was playing 'Monster Seeking Monster' with everyone and their grandmum lining up to date Ghost, only to be rejected date after date after date. :wacky:

CrashOuch

she/her
AKA
Sara
Mine was when CarCrash tied winning Monster Seeking Monster ? oh yeah dats right this ship so strong we BOTH win.

Also when me and Inter won jeopardy. At least I remember us winning. Possibly we didn't though. But in my memory when we did it was beautiful.

Channy

Bad Habit
AKA
Ruby Rose, Lucy
Thanks everyone who came out, even if it was only to say hi. Thank you everyone for the laughs, the memories, the good times and the good vibes. I was laughing so hard my sides started to ache!

Love you lot. Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year <3

OH YEAH! And give me a highlight! Mine was playing 'Monster Seeking Monster' with everyone and their grandmum lining up to date Ghost, only to be rejected date after date after date. :wacky:

Thank you for hosting fancyfaec! I've got so many screencaps on my laptop I need to upload but it was a massive blast. Yeah my favourite was literally 4 people lining up to date Ghost only for him to go home alone rejecting everyone xD

Mine was Channy and I winning Jeopardy from a massive set-back, crushing Crash and Inter's big lead in just a few moment.

OMG yes that is the best highlite xD
a true underdog story

thegame-50cent_hateitorloveit-underdog.gif

Fangu

Great Old One
Yeah I assumed as much when I saw the title so Merry Shitmas everyone :monster:

Oh and as for those Spice Girls lyrics:

"You got G like MC who likes it on a(n)
E (...)"

Yep that's an Ecstacy reference.

I'm not sure why I'm telling you this :monster:

But yeah hope yous alls holiday don't suck :monster:

Roger

He/him
AKA
Minato
Hi everyone, I thought I'd just put this here.

Chip was floating the idea to do some online Cards against Humanity on Discord on New Year's Eve. This is possible through Tabletop Simulator on Steam. If you're interested, have Tabletop Simulator or are willing to get it on short notice, please let us know so we can be sure it's happening on Monday. If not, there's sure to be a vc chat going on in Discord regardless so come say hi!

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
There’s also a few sites that let you play clones of the game for free, like Pretend You’re Xyzzy, I’ve played CAH there a few times before without much trouble. Just in case not many people have Tabletop Simulator and you’re looking for alternatives. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom