• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Happy Mother's Day!

Carlie

CltrAltDelicious
AKA
Chloe Frazer
fab891136e499f8cd8724f34a5976de1_5187ea791e56b.png

youre_one_badass_mother_funny_mothers_day_card-r81d3acd7a9f24bb09d19868dce4f2710_xvuat_8byvr_324.jpg

Octo

KULT OF KERMITU
AKA
Octo, Octorawk, Clarky Cat, Kissmammal2000
its not mothers day here but I'll take it anyway, thanks :monster:

Ghost X

Not sure how we got mothers day on this date in Australia (same as USA), but I'm sure it makes for an interesting story.

Flare

Pro Adventurer
AKA
Flare
Happy mother's day! :reptar:

I just went to my parent's room and gave my mom her gift and card; she was all sad because her mom died 6 years ago from cancer. :sadpanda:
I'm so happy I got her something. I know to her, the gesture and the thought is the most important thing, not the gift. I know I made her feel better, she was emotional reading the card and everything. I really love her lots. <3

Top Bottom