• There are currently leaks out on the internet for FFVII Rebirth; we have received legal notice about these being posted on the forums. Do not post any images, videos, or other media, or links to them from FFVII Rebirth or the artbook. Any leaked media or links to them will be deleted.Repeat offenders will be suspended.
    Please help us out by reporting any leaks, and do not post spoilers outside of the spoiler section.

Hardest of Hearts [Lightning/Aerith]

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
clubbanner.jpg

OH HEY THERE, this is just a club for the completely crack pairing of Aerith/Lightning. We approve of this pairing based on the aesthetic value, appreciation for lesbians, and Aerith topping all soldiers, even Lightning. If any of these things sound awesome to you, maybe you should join too.

Feel free to come up with crazy parallel universes and random Kingdom Hearts and/or Dissidia shenanigans. The sky's the limit. FREE YOUR MIND.

Here's some stuff that's related:

Aerith/Lightning tumblr

videos
Hardest of Hearts
Falling Forever; Yuna/Lightning/Aerith
Burning Pages; Aerith/Lightning

members
Zee
Winter
Tifa Lockheart
Buffy
YACCBS
Serah Farron
Celes
Brooke
Crack
Rainbowomnom

Last edited:

Winter

8ad 8r8k
AKA
oddishness, like vines, azula, femshep, winter
JOINING

OH GOD YES FAP FAP FAP i have shipped this for way too long

okay can it be fanfiction time now

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
okay can it be fanfiction time now

still working on it, LET'S TOSS OUT PLOT BUNNIES

I'm working in the Kingdom Hearts frame because it's the easiest AU to screw with, but I had another idea in mind in an AU FF7 verse where Lightning works for Shinra and has to watch over Aerith and she's the ex that Cloud reminds her of.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
EXCELLENT title for this club. I had that song on repeat for the longest time. xD

Aerith/Lightning > Tifa/Lightning, imo, though both are quite nice. BD

There are like no Lightning x Aerith videos, I am disappoint.

yes I edited my post hope no one saw my derp

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
I SAW

BUT IT'S COOL \o/

EXCELLENT title for this club. I had that song on repeat for the longest time. xD

Thankies, it was Winter's idea, and Florence is awesome so why not!

I'm actually making a fanmix for this pairing even though they have no canon together lololol

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
Aw, snaps. Well I somehow missed that part of the intro post lolol fail.

OMG please do. I love fanmixes!

I'm working on a video to these two because I'm upset from the lack of them. >=(

Dana Scully

Special Agent
AKA
YACCBS, Legato Bluesummers, Daenaerys Targaryen, Revy, Kate Beckett, Samantha Carter, Matsumoto Rangiku
MY LIGHTNING/FANG AND TIFA/AERITH SHIPPER IS HORRIBLY OFFENDED AND THIS PAIRING IS WRONG AND no fuck it it's totally fucking hot and there's no way I can resist lesbian crack.

Sign me up pl0x.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Have I told you lately what an amazing person you are? <3

Here I was, ready to suggest affiliation with Flashing Heart...

Fuck it.
49.gif

AFFILIATE WITH US

there's enough room in this town for all the crossover lesbian ships we can think of

looneymoon

they/them
AKA
Rishi
NO.

RIVAL CLUBS.

NEW LTD.

IT WILL BE FILLED WITH WANK THAT WILL GO ON FOR 12 YEARS.

THIS IS HOW THE FANDOM GODS WILL IT.

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
NO.

RIVAL CLUBS.

NEW LTD.

IT WILL BE FILLED WITH WANK THAT WILL GO ON FOR 12 YEARS.

THIS IS HOW THE FANDOM GODS WILL IT.

Ugh, Tightning fans are so delusional! I mean LOOK at this picture. :/
SMdfZ.png

Tifa obviously is interested in being with someone else - THEY'RE STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER for God's sake.

Plus, there is so much symbolism for Aerith when you look at Lightning. Pink hair? Duuh.

Alessa Gillespie

a letter to my future self
AKA
Sansa Stark, Sweet Bro, Feferi, tentacleTherapist, Nin, Aki, Catwoman, Shinjiro Aragaki, Terezi, Princess Bubblegum
who wants to start up a tiguna club

Celes Chere

Banned
AKA
Noctis
What are you guys talking about those characters aren't even in the picture...

Wow... really delusional people around here.

Kikyou

just a fleeting memory
AKA
M-Mira, crackitlackin, Izaya Orihara, SAILOR NARU, Sharon Rainsworth, Mara, Brosuke Hanamura, Commissioner Gordon, Santa Claus, Lenneth Valkyrie

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
Tifa obviously is interested in being with someone else - THEY'RE STANDING NEXT TO EACH OTHER for God's sake.

this is honestly reason enough to ship anything

Plus, there is so much symbolism for Aerith when you look at Lightning. Pink hair? Duuh.

Aeris got her combat boots from Lightning because there's no way Light would let her woman run around the slums in anything elevated; IT'S NOT PRACTICAL.

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee

so much love <3

THIS COUPLE IS LEGIT

also another one, with a story attached. kinda silly, but the editing is actually really good on this one, i was impressed.

Last edited:

Zee

wangxian married
AKA
Zee
TOTALLY REBLOGGING THAT

is there an aerith/lightning tumblr? cause if not i'm making one. :3

Top Bottom